1.    #1  
    I would like if you could remove the animation when adjusting brightness or volume. What I'm talking about is when you press the ball to drag it up or down. Also, is it possible to rid the animation around the apps when moving them around?
    I can definitely remove the move-application image, it'll just take me a little longer to find the image ( if it's different ) for the other sliders.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I can definitely remove the move-application image, it'll just take me a little longer to find the image ( if it's different ) for the other sliders.
    Do you know what I mean? The animation I speak of is the one when you hold your finger on an app to move it (before actually moving it). The other one is very similar if not the same animation, that goes around the little ball that you move to adjust things. Just wanted to clear that up for anyone that may or may not be confused.
    Yeah, i know exactly what you mean. The icon that appears on the sliders looks like the same image, just scaled smaller.
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/slider-button.png
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/slider-button-press.png

the first image is just the button

the second image is the button with the 'animation'
    Thanks tobias.

I'll finish putting this patch together when I get home.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks tobias.

I'll finish putting this patch together when I get home.
    Awesome guys, thanks! One more thing, can it be taken off around the lock as well?
    Do you mean like the rings that appear to drag past to unlock?
  9.    #9  
    Do you mean like the rings that appear to drag past to unlock?
    Yes, exactly.
    I currently have the patches to hide the App Reorder Ripple & Slider "Animation" however the Lock Screen images is proving to be an issue because it is not used in a CSS file. If you want, i can give you instructions on how to manually hide it since i won't be able to patch it.

(( I included two patches because whenever i attempt to combine them there's an issue, so anyone want wants to put these together, feel free )).
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11.    #11  
    I currently have the patches to hide the App Reorder Ripple & Slider "Animation" however the Lock Screen images is proving to be an issue because it is not used in a CSS file. If you want, i can give you instructions on how to manually hide it since i won't be able to patch it.

(( I included two patches because whenever i attempt to combine them there's an issue, so anyone want wants to put these together, feel free )).
    Thank you, I will try this and report back!
  12.    #12  
    Thank you once again, I installed the 'Hide reorder ripple' and it works perfect.