Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    installed this patch last night and I gotta say it's slick. Makes my phone that much sexier, can't wait for updates.
    I like this quite a lot. It really makes the icons easier to see. I have a question though: is it possible to still have the fade scrim at the bottom of the launcher list? I like this look, but having the top 1/4 of the icons from the row under the quick launch peeking though is a bit of a distraction from the added "elegance" of this patch. I'm just wondering if it's *possible*, I'm not not nit-picking... :-)

M.
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    I like this quite a lot. It really makes the icons easier to see. I have a question though: is it possible to still have the fade scrim at the bottom of the launcher list? I like this look, but having the top 1/4 of the icons from the row under the quick launch peeking though is a bit of a distraction from the added "elegance" of this patch. I'm just wondering if it's *possible*, I'm not not nit-picking... :-)

M.
    It definitely is possible I'm experimenting with the fades for the update.
    Thanks for the patch and all of your other contributions to the webOS community, installed the patch and donated
    @ SqyArc

Thx a lot. Simply slick ;-)
    Seems to be working w/o problems with the following patches and a theme for me.
    -4x4 v.3
    -battery icon & percent
    -character counter
    -close slider to end calls except headset
    -enable add/delete pages
    -faster card animation
    -GestureClick context menu
    -ringer switch icon
    -Temperature with Battery in Device Menu
    -timestamp builtin
    -toggle 3G in device menu
    -unhide devmode icon
    -wrap pages

Theme:
    LauncherBlack

Cheers, Toby
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Thanks for the patch and all of your other contributions to the webOS community, installed the patch and donated
    netwrkr9, thank you so much for donating, that's really awesome You're the second person that's ever donated, I'm chuffed

Glad you like the patch I will definitely continue to contribute as much as possible.

Thanks again
    Last edited by SqyArc; 04/26/2010 at 10:42 AM.
    Thanks Gonk24..
    Uninstalling 4X4 with arrows etc patch and installing Glass Effect Worked.

Thanks SqyArc for the beautiful Patch.
  8.    #128  
    Update: Master compatibility list now included on the original post. (Thanks to everyone who contributed to this list).
    Love the patch man! Thanks for the great work! It's funny, I've had my Pre since release day June 6, 2009 and after all these months, I still love that this phone seems to get better by the day!
    Thank you for this patch SqyArc, I'm glad to see that you're back.
    I generally would just turn the launcher opacity to 0% and that was good enough for me. But I've now decided that I really like the look of this patch better. It is super sexy, looks tinted like the windows in my car.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    SqyArc, just waited to give a big thanks for this thread. I already was making use of a black transparent launcher scrim in my themes but your idea for the cards was not something I had come up with.

I hope you don't mind but I've adopted (and given you credit of course ) the look of your splash screens into my PreConception themes.
    yeah nice theme I'm using it know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    SqyArc, just waited to give a big thanks for this thread. I already was making use of a black transparent launcher scrim in my themes but your idea for the cards was not something I had come up with.

I hope you don't mind but I've adopted (and given you credit of course ) the look of your splash screens into my PreConception themes.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post

You are of course welcome to use the look of the splash screens - I'm all for collaborating to make WebOS better for everyone. (I do appreciate the credit though so thanks )
  14. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    This is fantastic!

Patches like this one are why I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I see new patches in Preware

:-)
  15.    #135  
    Hey guys, I've made a lot of progress tonight. No more need for mockups! I've achieved the look I wanted - it'll be a little while but I'm confident this patch can be made to be everything I showed on the front page. Just a heads up
    My Pre is out for service (broken slider), and yet I still find myself so encouraged with the incredible community that does such incredible work for this phone! I check in often, just waiting for the next patch/update/app that will continue making webOS the best OS on the market! You guys rock, for real!
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Looking forward to seeing the full effect in action SqyArc
    Nice work!
    Not available for webOS 1.4

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    Not available for webOS 1.4

It should work in 1.4. I don't believe there were any modifications done to the Launcher .css files...
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast