Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    This same thing happened to me, but as it turns out there is an incompatibility with the 4x4 Patch. Have to choose one or the other or wait for a fix.
    I'm using 4x4 V3 with this patch with no issues...
    I'm using 4x4 V3 with this patch with no issues...
    Mine was 4x4 v4 No Arrows Plus... should have clarified.
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    Looks great man! Thx!
    SqyArc,

This may have been covered earlier in the thread, but instead of using a semi-transparent png file, you can use css rgba. I applied this to the launcher (no bg image required):

Code:
    body.palm-default
    {
    	background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
    }
    perhaps you could implement this with the splash screens and drop-downs. Then, we could combine the patches for total world domination!

Thanks for the shout-out.

Owen
    Works great for me but how do I get my default apps splash screen to change to the modified one? By default I mean like email and web browser and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterfix View Post
    Works great for me but how do I get my default apps splash screen to change to the modified one? By default I mean like email and web browser and the like.
    Those will need to be done manually since Palm edited the appinfo.json file to contain their own splash images.
    can u make one for just the drop down menu? where the battery % is and everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Those will need to be done manually since Palm edited the appinfo.json file to contain their own splash images.
    I still haven't found where loading-card-scrim.png is called lol... windows 7 doesn't search within .json files, could it be in one of those? "loading-card-scrim.png" isn't found in any .css or .jsjsjs $files$
    it is the images folders
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    All you have to do is rename the file located in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images the file is called loading-card-scrim.png This will make the global cards transparent to edit the inidividual apps like email, contacts etc. you go to the directory and rename the splash file. I renamed splash-browser-startpage.png to splash-browser-startpage.png.bak to get transparent card. No photoshop experience necessary. That would make it go well with this theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I still haven't found where loading-card-scrim.png is called lol... windows 7 doesn't search within .json files, could it be in one of those? "loading-card-scrim.png" isn't found in any .css or .jsjsjs $files$
    Here you go
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    it is the images folders
    Yea.. I'm trying to find what file points to it so we can make a patch. No luck so far...
    I would be happy to do it if someone wouldn't mind showing me how.

I have no clue what files to mod or proper commands. If it's just like the first one I think I can manage it if someone could point me to the proper files to edit.

Edit: Thanks mamouton I will give it a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea.. I'm trying to find what file points to it so we can make a patch. No luck so far...

OH
    Great work! I love the patch, keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterfix View Post
    I would be happy to do it if someone wouldn't mind showing me how.

I have no clue what files to mod or proper commands. If it's just like the first one I think I can manage it if someone could point me to the proper files to edit.

Edit: Thanks mamouton I will give it a go.
    Do you have access to the filesystem on your device? ie: SSH?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Mine was 4x4 v4 No Arrows Plus... should have clarified.
    Update: Just noticed that the app names are running into each other and the bottom row of apps is too low running over the page indicators. Rebooting moved the bottom icons up where they should be but longer app names are still running into each other. Darn

I had the same trouble but I worked around it. Here's how

1.uninstall 4X4 with arrows etc patch...restart luna

2.install glass patch...RL

3.go to the 4x4 patch thread and grab the 4x4 only patch for WebOSQuickInstall here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ws-extras.html

4.install 4X4 only patch...RL

5.install gesture tap for info/delete patch...RL

6.install add/delete pages patch...RL
    Last edited by gonk24; 04/26/2010 at 02:57 AM.
  17.    #117  
    I have an idea for an update to this patch that will make it compatible with more (almost all) patches and themes. Watch this space
    I have about 70 patches (no theme), so I didn't think this would work for me but I tried it & it did!! It looks sooo good. Thanks for all the work you put into it. I love it.
    Do you have access to the filesystem on your device? ie: SSH?
    No, I don't think I do but I'm very good at following directions.

Just point me in the right direction and I'm sure I can manage it.
    This patch is just full of Awesome! Thanks for this nice eye candy patch