Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Very cool, I'd definitely use it if I didn't already have transparent.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Looooks great! Really want the other part too though >.<"
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Naw, I'm runnning 1.4.1 EU version too It might be that you already have a launcher patch installed that is conflicting with this one.
    I thought that too, so I removed them before and tried to reinstall, but no effect. I will give it maybe another try later today, and in case let u know!
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Anyone else not seeing the images in the first post?

Based on description alone I want this patch (I'm at work so it's a no go till I get home or gets added to Preware).
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  5.    #45  
    The patch was submitted to Preware but hasn't been processed yet. I'll post here when it's available.

Honis: The images seem to work fine for me - not sure why you can't see them!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    i attempted to install this patch via WQIS but got an error:"2 out of 3 hunks failed" any reason why this happened?
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    I got the same error!

Quote Originally Posted by espc31 View Post
    i attempted to install this patch via WQIS but got an error:"2 out of 3 hunks failed" any reason why this happened?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by espc31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by registroaplicacion View Post
    I got the same error!
    This error is usually given when a different patch already installed on your device is incompatible. Because some launcher patches modify the same files they can't both be installed simultaneously. Try experimenting with removing your other launcher patches if you really want to use this one.
  9.    #49  
    This patch is now available in Preware - go get it!
    I have Reset to First Page, Hide Music Player App, and 4x4 Icons; Patch failed to install. 1st and 3rd are too important (to me) to remove. Shame, sure looks good.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Installed for me fine, and looks great! Slightly awkward to get used to the first couple of times the menu opens, but when you get used to it it looks amazing. The dark glossy texture really makes the colours in app icons stand out.

I hope you figure out a way to get opening cards and drop down menus to have this effect too - that would be awesome!
    The BlackOut-1.4 theme has the transparent cards, so hopefully that will help because I don't want that whole theme, just transparent cards.
    Looks good and installed fine for me via Preware.
    Currently running 4x4 Icons v3 and Remove Icon Titles as far as launcher specific patches go. Thanks! JB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    As of now it is showing empty package place holder.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    2of3 hunks failed.. Yadda yadda..

Patches being a gamble can be so frustrating at times. Especially when you think you are doing everything right and in a 'clean' fashion.

I think we need to step up the standards of submitted patches. They must either be compatible with all other patches or give a warning to exactly what they are not. There are plenty of preople here that will test things.
    Was looking forward to this one, ah well.. .
    rant ova.
  16.    #56  
    Freshyz, if you'd like to test & provide us with the names of the patches on your device that are causing an issue then that would be useful (your idea, not mine).

If you had an understanding of how patches work then you'd realise that it is literally impossible for all patches to be compatible with eachother.

You don't pay for our work that we do in our spare time, so take it as it comes or produce your own perfect patch. I don't intend to 'step up' the quality of anything on your account.

Think before you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Freshyz, if you'd like to test & provide us with the names of the patches on your device that are causing an issue then that would be useful (your idea, not mine).

If you had an understanding of how patches work then you'd realise that it is literally impossible for all patches to be compatible with eachother.

You don't pay for our work that we do in our spare time, so take it as it comes or produce your own perfect patch. I don't intend to 'step up' the quality of anything on your account.

Think before you post.
    sqyarc do you have any clue as to what other patches modify these same files ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I agree Patches are a hit and miss affair. One must decide which patches are more important to them and work with the patcher of the patch you want personally. this also calls on users to do a little troubleshooting on their own before contacting the patcher.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I'm getting it right now.
  20.    #60  
    Known to be Compatible:

4x4 Icons v3
    Device Menu Remix
    Hide Quick Launch Bar
    Reset to First Page
    Named Launcher Pages
    Launcher Autopopup
    Remove Icon Titles
    Enable add/delete pages
    Unhide Devmode Icon
    Faster card animations
    GestureClick context menu
    Wrap Pages

Known to be Incompatible:
    4x4 Icons v4 No Arrows Plus More
    Lite List Launcher
    Fully Transparant Launcher
    Remove Arrows & Fade Bar

Feel free to add your own experiences.
    Last edited by SqyArc; 04/26/2010 at 10:36 AM.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast