Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Pretty. Thank you!
    You should totally try to put this in with the Lite List Launcher patch.
    This patch would look awesome with my Dark Road theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Wow, very nice!

At first I wasn't sure I would like it but everyone here stated that it looked real classy!

I was also afraid it would interfere with my Named Pages Launcher Patch, but it turned out it does not!

Very nice looking!

I'm very satisfied, so anything else you add is gravy in my opinion!

Thank you!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

4.    #24  
    I'm happy you liked it
    I love this idea, but haven't installed the patch yet.

theres a theme I use called "Black-out (for webos 1.4)" that has some similar card launching transparencies, you might track that down and see how they did it. not sure about the slick drop down menus though.

wish I could help further, because this is just swank! really adds to the gui!
    Quote Originally Posted by tedrampart View Post
    I love this idea, but haven't installed the patch yet.

theres a theme I use called "Black-out (for webos 1.4)" that has some similar card launching transparencies, you might track that down and see how they did it. not sure about the slick drop down menus though.

wish I could help further, because this is just swank! really adds to the gui!
    All they did was make the splash screen transparent when editing the photo.
    Which is a very simple thing to do with Photoshop.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Digging the patch - great for users who don't use themes.

I especially like the idea of the "minimize" cards being semi transparent too.
    I'm liking this patch. Thanks! Hopefully someone can make this work a little more in depth with the rest of the OS. Nice work though!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  9.    #29  
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I've been working solidly trying to get the device menu to work - it's halfway there but I have hit a brick wall. This is as far as the patch will go unless someone else would like to pick up where I left off

Hopefully the patch will be in the Preware feed soon

SqyArc
    i installed this many times, but nothing seems to change, even after many resets. maybe it's not compatible with 1.4.1 (EU version)?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by memfel View Post
    i installed this many times, but nothing seems to change, even after many resets. maybe it's not compatible with 1.4.1 (EU version)?
    Naw, I'm runnning 1.4.1 EU version too It might be that you already have a launcher patch installed that is conflicting with this one.
    good job
    Looks nice, i'll try it out once its on preware
    Really nice, thanks man
    So far so good!!!!! but i did notice that it does not work with Xanthinealkaloid's hyper animation card patch, cause i still get regular stock card background. either way i still love it, Thanks.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    it actually doesnt work with the cards or the menu yet. just the menu background he is still working on the others.
    Very nice looking patch. I read that you submitted it to preware, is it available yet, because I cant find it in there.
    Very Cool thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
    it actually doesnt work with the cards or the menu yet. just the menu background he is still working on the others.
    oh ok cool. i got thrown off by the pictures since it had a clear card along with the menu bar
    welll there must be another patch keeping it from working for me . and of course i have a ton of patches so which one i have no clue lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast