Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    A small pop-up to confirm that all 3 buttons were pressed and the screen shot is saved...like when copying text you get "Selection Copied" notification. I don't think I've ever taken just a single shot...it's usually about 2-3...and it gets kinda annoying having to delete 2x more than I keep.

Lately my timing with 'the vulcan key-press' has been off (haha) and I keep bringing up the symbols box...and to make matters worse, I'm spending way too much time trying to write text msgs using as many of these damn symbols symbols that i can (all if possible) - just because... It's actually kinda fun, but...

-- < Thinking out loud > -- Can the 'stock' key-combo shortcuts be changed? A 2-key combo for screen capture would be sweet...and imo. so much easier!
    This would be a great patch. I'm always checking the photo's to make sure it took...very time consuming.
    like said, if the confirmation was there and u tap yes. the confirmation would probably come out in the screen capture. so what we need is a notification after the screen capture is successful

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    plus 1
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    like said, if the confirmation was there and u tap yes. the confirmation would probably come out in the screen capture. so what we need is a notification after the screen capture is successful
    that's what I meant...like the 'copy' confirm not the 'send email' confirm...thanks for the clarification
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    btw, fritos...if I remember correctly one, or some, of ur patches change keyboard shortcuts for the browser and/or email...do you think it's possible to change the screen capture combo from orange+sym+P to a 2-key combo?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    bump...

is a patch like this possible?
    bump. im really sick of taking screen captures and not knowing if it actually captures the picture. a notification would be nice. and there is that problem where it takes about 5 pictures of the same thing. it gets really annoying to have to check to see if u actually got the picture and then find out u accidentally took 5 of the same pictures. can someone please make a patch?
    +1
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    +1 too

I must not be as dexterous as most because I fnd taking a screen captre downright akward and rarely do it because simultaneously pushing three keys for me is like playing a game of twister! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    +1 too

I must not be as dexterous as most because I fnd taking a screen captre downright akward and rarely do it because simultaneously pushing three keys for me is like playing a game of twister! LOL
    Exactly! If I could, I would change it to something like gesture + orange/white button or gesture + shift arrow. Something not used
    bump bumpity bump bump bump
    I'm trying to take a screen capture of my calender, Can you not do this in certain spots on the phone?
    nm. I was pressing the UP key not sym. sorry
  15. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    How about an audio tone plays when screen captures, like the camera shutter sound?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Great idea.
    how about we all just accept with faith and conviction that that sym, orange and P will capture. as it does every single time. sure the confirmation would be nice, but why do we need so many icons and confirmations to tell us that something got done?
  18. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    how about we all just accept with faith and conviction that that sym, orange and P will capture. as it does every single time. sure the confirmation would be nice, but why do we need so many icons and confirmations to tell us that something got done?
    My problem is I use it so rarely that I forget exact key combination and usually get it wrong the first time. I only know I got it correct by going to look for the picture saved.

Consider this a patch request BUMP for screen capture confirmation sound!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    someone PLEASE write this... it would make screenshots useful! Great idea, OP!
    +1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast