1.    #1  
    I had my phone connected to my pc and was running WebOs Quick Installer. I accidently installed Browser Multi-Mod, so when it got done installing it I quickly unchecked the box. But when it was trying to uninstall it I got an error message. So I tried to install it again and got other errors. I asked around and was told to run EPR through Preware. I done that several times with no luck. I am not able to watch videos on sites like ESPN mobile. It’s like its blocking the videos from loading. When I click the video the little circle at the bottom right does the blue rings then nothing. Please I need help, even if I have to blow everything out and start from scratch.

Also it didn't erase all patches because I still have the 5x4 Icons V2.
    Last edited by rkersh409; 04/21/2010 at 02:56 PM.
    If nothing else, you can try running Jason's WebOS Repair Utility with override compatibility enabled....Doing this will restore all your files to stock condition.

3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    What was the error?

I don't remember the errors but it was a long list.

Is WebOs Repair Utility an app under Preware? And will this erase my contacts, videos, and photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by rkersh409 View Post
    I don't remember the errors but it was a long list.

Is WebOs Repair Utility an app under Preware? And will this erase my contacts, videos, and photos?
    It's not in Preware, and it won't touch any of your data...Simply follow the link above to download it as you did with WebOS Quick Install.

You'll hook up your phone to your computer and run WebOS Repair Utility with override compatibility enabled...It will only revert all your system files back to stock as a WebOS Doctor would, except it's much less labor intensive.

5.    #6  
    It's not in Preware, and it won't touch any of your data...Simply follow the link above to download it as you did with WebOS Quick Install.

You'll hook up your phone to your computer and run WebOS Repair Utility with override compatibility enabled...It will only revert all your system files back to stock as a WebOS Doctor would, except it's much less labor intensive.

Good, but will it delete all the files that Preware and Webos Quick Install missed?
    Good, but will it delete all the files that Preware and Webos Quick Install missed?
    Yes, it will...It check all system files.

7.    #8  
    Yes, it will...It check all system files.

Good and thank you very much.

Do you have any other ideas of why I was able to watch video one day then the next not be able to with the only change was the Multi-Mod?
    Good and thank you very much.

Do you have any other ideas of why I was able to watch video one day then the next not be able to with the only change was the Multi-Mod?
    Unfortunately, I would only be guessing on that one.

The best bet is to get it fixed up for now, then be careful what you click next time.

9.    #10  
    Thanks again for the help! I installed it on my pc last night when I got home from work. Read the instructions but didn't know what DevMode was. So I started it with it just charging. Took forever, had to leave it running over night. But then it still got stuck and didn't work. When I figured out to put it in the USB mode it ran fine within about 45 minutes. It did the trick, a little too well. After I restarted my phone it keep saying phone offline. Could not figure out how to put it online. I finally put it in airplane mode then turned it off and it came up. Just so I know how do you put the phone back online if I have to do this again? I couldn't make calls or get on the net.