Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    hi, can someone make a patch to change the color of the clock when you are in the lock screen. i hate how it is white, with no boarder or shadow. it makes it very hard to see on some backgrounds. a patch that would allow you to change the color of this clock would be awesome.
    I don't need the color of the clock changed, but it would be really cool to see the analog clock in the lock screen!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSuby View Post
    hi, can someone make a patch to change the color of the clock when you are in the lock screen. i hate how it is white, with no boarder or shadow. it makes it very hard to see on some backgrounds. a patch that would allow you to change the color of this clock would be awesome.
    The clock can easily be themed.

The .pngs are in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i do not know how to change this, so if someone could please make a patch. a slider would be nice so you could make it what ever color you wanted.
    There isn't an entry on the phone to change the color of that clock: the numbers are actually images so the only way to replace it would be to edit them manually or if someone made a patch the just allowed for easier editing by having the OS look in /media/internal/ ( like 2sslow's scrim patches ).