1.    #1  
    I am getting an IPKG error when trying to install this patch from Sconix. Anyone else see this or have a solution? Is there another patch conflict?

Hopefully the screenshot gives enough info.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Keep in mind that this patch adds Add/Delete Pages functions and another menu item to edit the Quick Launch bar.

So it is possible it is conflicting with another app launcher-related patch you have installed.

I would remove all app launcher patches and try again, then re-add your previous patches until you figure out which one is the culprit.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, fixed. I believe it was an error with the 4x4 V4 no arrows plus more patch.
    I actually made this version of 4x4v4 without the extras so it would be compatible with sconix's patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...inus-more.html

Maybe you can get some use out of it. There is a separate patch that will remove the arrows/fade that you can use in conjunction.
    I am using lmorchard's Named Pages in Launcher patch that cause's Jason Robitaille's Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher patch to unhide the quick launcher when you select a different page. Is my assumption correct that this patch would have the same problem? If so, would it be possible for someone to make a "megamix" patch combining this patch with the Named Pages in Launcher patch? I would do it myself, but my knowledge of programming in Linux is slim to none. Thanks in advance.
    This patch has issues with the Wrap Pages patch.

Also, be sure to uninstall the original hide quick launch patch & the add/delete pages patch before installing.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    This patch has issues with the Wrap Pages patch.

Also, be sure to uninstall the original hide quick launch patch & the add/delete pages patch before installing.
    same here..and now it seems the wrap pages patch is stuck (ipkg error when try to remove)...any suggestions??
    Remove the new remix patch then you can uninstall the wrap pages patch. Then reinstall the remix patch.

FWIW, after I installed the remix patch my wrap pages quit working. After I uninstalled the remix patch it began working again.
  9.    #9  
    I agree with cdonehew above and my patch creating knowledge is limited or else i would help but...

Any chance of getting a megamix of: Hide launcher bar REMIX, Wrap pages, and named pages. None of them can co-exist at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I agree with cdonehew above and my patch creating knowledge is limited or else i would help but...

Any chance of getting a megamix of: Hide launcher bar REMIX, Wrap pages, and named pages. None of them can co-exist at the moment.
    I made a request for this on the Named Pages in App Launcher thread. So hopefully between the requests made on this thread and on that thread, a developer will help us out...
    I made a request for this on the Named Pages in App Launcher thread. So hopefully between the requests made on this thread and on that thread, a developer will help us out...
    I uninstalled the Named Pages in App Launcher patch, installed the Hide Quick Launch Bar Remix, and rebooted. Then I installed the Named Pages in App Launcher patch and it installed smoothly... it still brings up the quick launch bar if you select a different page from the drop-down, though.

I tried installing Wrap Pages after that, and it failed to install. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, though, right?

EDIT: I also tried installing Wrap Pages after installing the Hide Quick Launch Bar Remix (without the Named Pages) - this didn't work.
    Last edited by Socrguru; 04/25/2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Tried something else
    I was reading the Mode Switcher thread and saw on the 57th page that Mannyman asked Sconix if he could make the hide quick launch remix work properly with named pages. Sconix said that he would take a look at it next week. I attached the link to the exchange between Mannyman and Sconix...

http://forums.precentral.net/2403013-post1139.html