1.    #1  
    For some reason every time i try to patch my phone with name launcher pages it says i have a ipkg log thing. anyways in the postinst it says:
    1 out of three hunks failed -- saving rejectsto file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej

it also says :
    failure during post-install script execution.

I am a total newb and have no clue as waht to do but would really like to have this patch any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Remove all launcher related patches first, and then you should be able to install the name pages patch.
    You can then reinstall the other launcher related patches.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    So you were right that i couldnt have the other patches installed when i wanted this one but how can i have the named pages to launcher and the 4x4 launcher patches at the same time? For some reason it wont let me install the 4x4 patch after the named pages patch. Do i have to laod them at the same time???
    You might need to try a different version of the 4x4 patch.

5.    #5  
    yup you where right i had to use a different version of 4x4. thnx for the help
    No problem, just hit the thanks button next time.

I tried removing all my launcher patches with no luck. I wound up using EPR and installing Named pages first, then all other with no problem. What better way to waste an hour, lol.