1.    #1  
    I installed the 800mhz patch and I was wondering if there are any others patches that work really well with this one, or that are needed to make this one run better?
    faster animations patch, in your preference (post #143)

CPU scaler app, adds the ability to scale your cpu on various different settings

and last but not least, Device Temperature Warnings, Lets you know when to start cooling things off on the pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    faster animations patch, in your preference (post #143)

CPU scaler app, adds the ability to scale your cpu on various different settings

and last but not least, Device Temperature Warnings, Lets you know when to start cooling things off on the pre.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    Thank you.
    Hit the thanks button then.

oh, and you're welcome, heh.
  5.    #5  
    How do I use this CPUScaler, or install it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    How do I use this CPUScaler, or install it?
    just follow the instructions here. I'm using the CPUScalerUber myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    Hit the thanks button then.

oh, and you're welcome, heh.
    wow I wouldn't thank you if I was that guy just cause you said that.
    i dont get why people ask other posters to click the thanks button

like what do you win for getting thanked a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    i dont get why people ask other posters to click the thanks button

like what do you win for getting thanked a lot
    A person with a lot of thanks mean they have provided helpful or useful advice or actions, an individual with a great many is much more respected. Sometimes it's nice to be recognized for good things you do for others.

(And don't take Jordan's attitude on it, if someone is helpful thank them, without bias to previous or future actions, it's just a quantitative value which shows how willing some people are to help or benefit others.)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Yeah, idk why I did, especially with him/her being a jerk. But anyways, I did thank them, and twice (accidentally). Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    A person with a lot of thanks mean they have provided helpful or useful advice or actions, an individual with a great many is much more respected. Sometimes it's nice to be recognized for good things you do for others.
    I just figure it's easier to help people because you want to, not because you want some sort of meaningless pixelated representation of gratitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Wow, I saw that OP had like 2 posts, and was informing him of the proper way to show "thanks" on this website.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    There will be a new free app called Super PreKernel that will be available shortly to all users. This program contains two LunaSysMgr frequencies (550 and 600 MHz) and two kernel mod frequencies (720 and 800 MHz). The user has choice to install or uninstall one of these frequencies by a single push of a button. The clear advantage is ease of use and not having to download all scripts to see how your Pre behaves at different frequencies. All possible frequencies can be test driven in this way. Upon uninstall, the default kernel 500MHz is replaced back on your phone automatically. Note to simplify things: the four frequencies were represented by two scripts so two separate uninstall buttons are used for 550/600 and for 720/800MHz (two uninstall butons used in total); whereas, the install button has four separate buttons to choose the four choices of frequency. The two possible uninstall options replace everything at current stock frequencies (use your original LunaSysMgr/kernel configuration).

It has passed alpha testing. It has been tested in combination and works well with cpu scaler ultimate (not surprising as my collaborator is Number1Pete was instrumental in this project). This program was alpha tested with WOSQI version 3.02 for installation of the ipk's. WOSQI 3.1 may show an error with ipk installation but rest assured it doesnt effect installation. It just a novacom break that occurs since we have a hardcoded reboot instead of a reboot flag in the scripts (we can change that in the future but wont stop initial deployment)

Caj this is very exciting! Thanks!