1.    #1  

I was wondering if someone could build a Patch that would allow the user to shake the phone rapidly Upwards (To Scroll Up Through A Web Page), and rapidly Downwards (To Scroll Down Towards The Bottom Of A Web Page). By Rapidly moving the phone Upwards or Downwards, this would hopefully help prevent any scrolling issues. To stop the scrolling, you would just touch the screen like you do with bookmarks. Some site are just so large, that if I could scroll up to the top, or down to the bottom of the web page as quickly as possible; then I wouldn't have to keep doing the repetitive scrolling that we all have to do now.

It would hopefully have the same type Scrolling-Effect that can be seen when looking through your Pre's/Pixi's bookmarks. But what ever the developer thinks is best would be fine.

So is there anyone here who could build this Patch?

Last edited by the2ndflood; 04/17/2010 at 03:21 AM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I recognized you by your bold font.

I remember in an older thread you said you think this makes your posts look "profesional," but the opposite is true. In that same thread you expressed bewilderment about why anyone would ever. People care because they want to read your post, but your bolding the entire post makes it harder to read. The human eye has to work harder to make sense out of all such a dark chunk of text.

I don't know what computers/browsers/settings you use, but it does not look good any system with standard settings.

People want to read your posts. Why do you make it hard for them?
    I read it with no issues... Why do people feel the need to give him hell for bold text? If it hurts your eyes don't read it. Personally it doesn't matter to me if it's bold, red, neon green, purple, or freakin' rainbow. If he wants to format his posts that way then let him. If people choose not read em then so be it, but I'm sure there are far more important things to be concerned with... Like the contents of his request not the thickness of the text he used to make the request. IMHO of course.
    Look for the browser patch called Multi Mod.

This one implements a page down via the space bar. That is much nicer for "heavy-duty" web browsing, I would say.
    Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    Look for the browser patch called Multi Mod.

This one implements a page down via the space bar. That is much nicer for "heavy-duty" web browsing, I would say.
    I Had No Idea About The Space Bar Trick. Thanks Alot! I Learn Something New Every Day Here.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I read it with no issues... Why do people feel the need to give him hell for bold text? If it hurts your eyes don't read it. Personally it doesn't matter to me if it's bold, red, neon green, purple, or freakin' rainbow. If he wants to format his posts that way then let him. If people choose not read em then so be it, but I'm sure there are far more important things to be concerned with... Like the contents of his request not the thickness of the text he used to make the request. IMHO of course.
    I'm going to start using white font for all my posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm going to start using white font for all my posts
    awesome. Mental note if I see a blank post I'll highlight it. It'll be like a secret code
    awesome. Mental note if I see a blank post I'll highlight it. It'll be like a secret code
    This actually makes me wonder if some people have secretly been using white text to sneak secret comments in to their posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    This actually makes me wonder if some people have secretly been using white text to sneak secret comments in to their posts...
    Now Ima Be On The Look Out LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Now Ima Be On The Look Out LoL
    Maybe I should stick with bold?
    me too, as well as putting in a few myself...
    I discovered your secret text haha
    Lmao
  13.    #13  
    Is Coronel Kernel making fun of my posting methods yet again? I have him blocked; so I can't see his posts. Thanks for backing me up on here though. I don't see why my way of posting has to be met with rude remarks, from the same persons, each and every single time. Grow up!

Now onto the Patch. Would this Patch be possible. The Patches that are in Preware now don't offer anything like this. Or am I just not paying close of enough attention.
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 04/17/2010 at 05:46 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel