1.    #1  
    This patch adds a menu item to sync all contacts while in the main list of contacts.

It was requested by maddball.

Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Sync with what? Is it a 1-way or 2-way synch? thorne
  3.    #3  
    It's the same as the Sync Now option found in the Preferences & Accounts page.

But what are you syncing?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    But what are you syncing?
    It's forcing a manual sync of your contact data with the various acc'ts you have set up...

1-way for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Yahoo!

2-way for Exchange and Google

For more info:
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - webOS FAQ: Synchronizing Contacts

Awesome! Thanks!
    This and the save all via email patch don't work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Thanks Mamouton, I was wondering why this patch wouldn't download.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkoont View Post
    Thanks Mamouton, I was wondering why this patch wouldn't download.
    Honestly, I knew of this issue when I created the patch, but I hadn't thought there would be many folks who would want both, considering the Sync Now option is already in the Preferences section...However, I've received a handful of "requests" for compatibility, so I'll put it on my short list to update/post/submit as soon as I get a chance...It'll probably require my to move the menu item either above the Send All to Car Kit option or below the Help option.

10.    #10  
    See OP for update compatible with Send All via Email patch.

hi xanthinealkaloid. hope im not jacking up here( and if it bothers u i will delete) but, do u think u can add to your calendar new event button patch, a small icon to sync now the calendar. thanks for your great work
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi xanthinealkaloid. hope im not jacking up here( and if it bothers u i will delete) but, do u think u can add to your calendar new event button patch, a small icon to sync now the calendar. thanks for your great work
    Your post would probably be more appropriate in the thread for that patch, but I really don't care.

I'm not sure it really make sense though for a few reasons:

• The Sync Now option for the calendar is already available in every menu.
    • With the New Event Icons and Shortcuts patch, there really isn't room for anymore buttons.
    • It may be more feasible to simply offer a gesture area shortcut, but it may not achieve the desired result.

I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Your post would probably be more appropriate in the thread for that patch, but I really don't care.

I'm not sure it really make sense though for a few reasons:

• The Sync Now option for the calendar is already available in every menu.
    • With the New Event Icons and Shortcuts patch, there really isn't room for anymore buttons.
    • It may be more feasible to simply offer a gesture area shortcut, but it may not achieve the desired result.

I hope that makes sense.

since ur not sure, i will still hope u can squeeze a little sync now button in there
    thanks again