Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    veerar, are you still around?

Are you able to convert your last patch to be compatible with 2.x?
    Sorry . Got a 2 month old at home now. No time to install 2.x correctly and then to work on the patches I find indispensable. So I personally will stay at 1.4.5 for some time.

BTW, you are correct, the current 2.x patch should use different images.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    ?? Did you mean scrollbar? And were you talking about the patch?
    yes, the horizontal scrollbar only works on certain sites however I have the iphone user spoof patch installed and noticed that some of the sites don't need the horizontal bar
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Can someone contact this guy for his source and bring the scroll bar back? Maybe even to 3.0?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    fehmi likes this.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Attached is a scrollbar version for webos 2.2.0 .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quick and to the point; no time to hang.

Seems like fatherhood is kicking somebody's ****
    Updated to 2.2.4 and submitted to Preware
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Updated to 2.2.4 and submitted to Preware
    Thanks for updating. However, I think isagar2004 has a better implemetation at [Patch] Browser scrollbars, iOS-like style . Its also available on preware as "Add Scrollbars to the Browser". I slightly tweaked that patch to make the bars thinner and kill the horizontal scroller. Maybe you will like that version (attached).
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Thanks for updating. However, I think isagar2004 has a better implemetation at [Patch] Browser scrollbars, iOS-like style . Its also available on preware as "Add Scrollbars to the Browser". I slightly tweaked that patch to make the bars thinner and kill the horizontal scroller. Maybe you will like that version (attached).
    I agree, I don't really use it myself, but I decided to just update some of the patches on the portal to 2.2.4 because many of them were stuck at 2.1.2 and didn't work anymore on 2.2.4
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789