Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    been looking through the forums and maybe im loking in wrong spot but has anyone answered the question about the 800mhz patch working well with 1.4.1? is there an official patch for it or is everyone still using 1.4 patch?
    use the 1.4 one
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    will it work?
    Sanyo basic Flip phone- Moto Krazer- Moto Razer2- Palm Pre
    Yes. It will.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    thank u so much... im about to reinstall it.
    Sanyo basic Flip phone- Moto Krazer- Moto Razer2- Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    what they did on 1.4.1.1 is switched the file to .ipk. In 1.4 it was an .sh file. I prefered the .sh on 1.4 but some Pres react different.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thanks everyone for the helpful info, its good to see everyone joins in for the webos cause, now only if they can make a better phone....... im on my 5th pre!
    Just did the IPK fr 1.4.1.1 and it works great. make sure pack mgr is installed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremykg View Post
    thanks everyone for the helpful info, its good to see everyone joins in for the webos cause, now only if they can make a better phone....... im on my 5th pre!
    Man, I bought a pre at launch from Ebay around 07/07/2009. It's still going strong, never had any issues when trying to scale the CPU, never had any oreo problems....
    Palm Pilot m100 --> Alltel Razr V3c --> Alltel HTC PPC6800(Mogul) --> Alltel HTC Touch Pro --> Alltel Rokr Z6M --> Alltel Palm Pre

Speed at 70Mph using MyTether using Alltel Hybrid Rev A
    http://i30.tinypic.com/2iu733d.jpg
    it's all over the 800mhz patch thread but ok.