View Poll Results: How do you like the glow to pulse?

Voters
405. You may not vote on this poll
  • Regular speed.

    151 37.28%
  • Faster.

    202 49.88%
  • No glow at all.

    52 12.84%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 299
Like Tree1Likes
  1. orizzle's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Any chance to get the regular glow back?
    yeah i kind of want this too but not as fast as it is now but faster than the original. Can you tell me which values to change in the script to do this myself?
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    yeah i kind of want this too but not as fast as it is now but faster than the original. Can you tell me which values to change in the script to do this myself?
    np...cardLoadingPulseDuration

    .
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I'm checking it out...The value I put in must have been invalid...I'll repost the file above when it's working.

    .
    OK...I'm done...The value was fine...It's just not letting the glow transition in, and I'm not seeing what value is going to make it stay once it's in place.

    If someone else wants to try and post the result, I'm fine with that...I don't think the control is in place to make it happen though.

    .
  4. #104  
    It seems like this patch also speeds up transitions in Preware.
  5.    #105  
    Since everything else with the patch is ok, I decided to add a poll to the thread regarding the glow.

    Please answer the poll, and I'll update the Preware version accordingly after it's in the feed.

    .
  6. eztech's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Since everything else with the patch is ok, I decided to add a poll to the thread regarding the glow.

    Please answer the poll, and I'll update the Preware version accordingly after it's in the feed.

    .
    Please if you do make a preware entry why not have one of each? I personally like the faster glow it further emphasizes that I have a beefed PRE!

    I don't know why people dislike the faster animation...
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by eztech View Post
    I don't know why people dislike the faster animation...
    It's their preference just like the faster is yours
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by eztech View Post
    Please if you do make a preware entry why not have one of each?
    ...
    I already submitted the post #75 version for Preware this afternoon...Mostly, I'm curious now to see where the community preference is on the glow.

    Besides, I didn't say how I would update it.

    .
  9. #109  
    Honestly, I'd like it a wee bit faster than the regular (more than slightly noticeable, not ridiculous), but not near as fast as the seizure version.
  10. #110  
    awesome!! I'm excited to install it!!
  11. #111  
    i am all cofused now.can someone please guide me to the version that will make my pre faster, glow or no glow i dont care, just the fastest. thank you
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    i am all cofused now.can someone please guide me to the version that will make my pre faster, glow or no glow i dont care, just the fastest. thank you

    np...post #75

    You may want this also: caj2008/unixpsycho's speed mods

    .
  13. #113  
    Poll: Regular speed, but starting to maximize after two pulses rather than three.

    {I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    np...post #75

    You may want this also: caj2008/unixpsycho's speed mods

    .
    i have the caj/uni karnel installed for a while, cpuscaler ultimate, and now your patch.
    just wanted to know which of your versions will give me the fastest effect. thank you



    EDIT: OMG, now i know what u are talking about. my pre flyes...
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 04/15/2010 at 12:45 AM.
  15. double1's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #115  
    Would someone post pics/vid of this in action. Pre|view.
  16. #116  
    BIG perceived difference in speed...sweet! Many thanks!
  17. Ravaloft's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #117  
    Definetly. Only on webOS 1.4 so had to use thornes version but I have to agree, cards open faster. Phone is instant and contacts open nice as well.
  18. #118  
    I love the patch! I do think the glow is a little fast. I think halfway between the stock and and the speed it is now would be nice. I wonder...Is there anyway to speed up the scrolling within the launcher? Left and right.
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernie View Post
    I love the patch! I do think the glow is a little fast. I think halfway between the stock and and the speed it is now would be nice. I wonder...Is there anyway to speed up the scrolling within the launcher? Left and right.
    Install the Wrap Pages patch...It removes the transitions.

    .
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
    fast, but I don't see the glow.. Maybe I'm not looking at the right thing.
    After this patch all of my other patches no longer show as installed in WOSQI or Preware. The patches are still installed and work, they just don't show anymore in either program, just like they were never installed...

    I searched for an answer but probably used the wrong terms and came up with nothing. Has anyone experienced this before? How do I fix it?
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions