View Poll Results: How do you like the glow to pulse?

Voters
405. You may not vote on this poll
  • Regular speed.

151 37.28%
  • Faster.

202 49.88%
  • No glow at all.

52 12.84%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree1Likes
    I believe patches are OTA safe. Kernels/Themes should be remove prior to an update.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    initially I had to install this with quick install. I forgot it made it into preware. These guys are awesome!
    @xanthinealkaloid: I tried slowFPS=7 on my pixi and it feels quite snappier in certain situations. I don't know yet if it is really faster then but it is less choppy. Most eye-catching is the glow animation with low fps. Perhaps you might want to integrate it since I don't write patches.
    I'm not positive but after installing this patch I was unable to send text messages...i uninstalled the patch and I'm able to send texts again...anyone else? And no, I didn't read any other posts so forgive me if this is a common issue.
    Cant dl it yet not enough posts.. nice work tho!
    This rocks so hard thanks!
    hey xanthinealkaloid,
    i would just like u say that I love and appreciate all ur work my pixi has been feeling amazing with this patch! I recently removed the patch though before updating and in all honesty, and please dont get offended, I prefer the original transitions and 'card animations' per se. What I absolutely love is the 'launcher improvements' that is embedded in the patch but I guess my question is as follows:

would it be possible to make a version of the patch that leaves the 'card animations' and say transitions-between-text screens as they are by default and to just have a launcher-improvements-only version?? this would be one of my favorite apps again as I miss seeing the buttery smoothness of my pixi's cards I thank you in advance!

...and please do correct me if im wrong and if there arent any 'launcher improvements' at all? if so i would be bummed because I absolutely feel a difference when browsing through my apps...it is much smoother with the patch!
    omg my fone is spaztic fast! Is this even healthy for my fone lol. I am amazed at howversatile these fones are. Constantly amazed. O.O
    I love homebrew!

Palm Pre Plus from VZW
    -Overclocked
    -Some Emulators
    -Patches
    --5x4 icon V2
    --Battery Icon and Percent
    --Email Confirm/Delete
    --Enable Landscape Email
    --Fahrenheit Temperature with Battery in Device
    --iPhone style for Texting
    --Match State to Area Code
    --Unhide Dev Mode Icon
    --Video Camera Flashlight
    --Virtual Keyboard
    -Numerous Apps

v 1.4.5
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    just got a pixi and read about homebrew apps / patches and preware - going to give this a shot thanks!
    Wondering if someone could update the faster card animiation patch but without the hyper blink. i like how the cards pretty much always load after the first blink but with the hyper you get a couple before the load. i like the faster animations just not the faster blink.
    thanks
    anyone??? Thanks
    I tried the hyper patch and the phone runs at 39c all the time? Normally it wouldnt be over 30 unless i surf the net
    ^^ i second that
    <<threads merged>>
    ahh i just notice the poll. Definitely glow at normal speed or no glow at all. I chose glow at normal speed but no glow would be good too!

edit: any chance you can update the regular and the no glow to work with 2.1 ? thanks
    Last edited by JanJan; 04/05/2011 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JanJan View Post
    I tried the hyper patch and the phone runs at 39c all the time? Normally it wouldnt be over 30 unless i surf the net
    I agree. Whats up with that?
    Congratulations, excellent patch, more effective than any over clocking kernel, donated already !!!! Good work !
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Very very nice patch however, could we also get the same non-hyper version for the touchpad? I like the card animation speed but the glow seems off to me.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    while uninstalling the patch for touchpad to install LunaCE I encountered a problem after restart. The system apps such as preware, device info, save restore etc do not work now and hang on glow screen. Any idea why this might have happened?
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415