View Poll Results: How do you like the glow to pulse?

Voters
405. You may not vote on this poll
  • Regular speed.

151 37.28%
  • Faster.

202 49.88%
  • No glow at all.

52 12.84%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    No prob...Please see post #134 for most current patch.

Use a text editor like,
    .:: NOTEPAD++ ::., to open and modify the patch.

You can change the numeric values on the "+" lines to whatever you would like.

Silly me, i installed Notepad++ , but cant download your patch in it bcs this patch is only installed on my phone, i dont have it as a file on computer, could you send me the link to it or how do i have this patch as a file? Thank you
  2.    #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaas View Post
    Silly me, i installed Notepad++ , but cant download your patch in it bcs this patch is only installed on my phone, i dont have it as a file on computer, could you send me the link to it or how do i have this patch as a file? Thank you
    Please see post #134 for most current patch.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaas View Post
    You right-click on the patch you want in post# 134 and select "Save As" to save it on your computer. Make your changes then run WebOSQI (move file to window and press Install) to install the new version on your phone. thorne
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    you right-click on the patch you want in post# 134 and select "save as" to save it on your computer. Make your changes then run webosqi (move file to window and press install) to install the new version on your phone. Thorne
    thanks a lot for quick reply ! Really appreciate it ! I love web os and palm pre! Its the most dynamic phone and os so far !!! Even iphone is not that dynamic in patching and upgrading etc....
    I created a separate post for this patch, but I should have asked my question on this thread. How much faster can you take it on this patch? It's great now - I love it, so please don't take this as a criticism but I'd love to crank this expression up faster.

Can do?
    ~bump ... is faster/faster a reality?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toddfoutz View Post
    I created a separate post for this patch, but I should have asked my question on this thread. How much faster can you take it on this patch? It's great now - I love it, so please don't take this as a criticism but I'd love to crank this expression up faster.

Can do?
    Can do and I believe the OP explained in a previous post what you can do: edit the file yourself and change the numbers to your liking. thorne
    Thanks @thorne ... Yes, I did see that. I wasn't clear in my message though about HOW to adjust these settings. I understand from an earlier post that I can lower the number on +cardLoadingPulseDuration to get a faster pulse/glow. But I'm not clear which part of the code addresses the actual loading of the card - not the pulsing glow.

Thanks again - sorry I wasn't clear before in my message.
    bump for answers/insight. Thx.
    I guess I am a style guy. LOL. I have tried everything to remove the patch. I have an AT&T Pre Plus. I have used the Quick Install to remove it. A hard reset. Nothing. I have tried WebOSDoctor, and it won't remove it either. I am stuck. Any advice?
  11.    #271  
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgeeks View Post
    I guess I am a style guy. LOL. I have tried everything to remove the patch. I have an AT&T Pre Plus. I have used the Quick Install to remove it. A hard reset. Nothing. I have tried WebOSDoctor, and it won't remove it either. I am stuck. Any advice?
    You probably need to replace this file:
    Code:
    /etc/palm/lunaAnimations.conf
    See my earlier post #154 in this thread for further instructions.

After that, you should be able to remove the package if it's still showing in Preware or WOSQI.

Got it.
    I love this patch! It makes everything feel much more responsive.
    Just installed this patch. Seems to play nicely with the Uberkernel. Thanks for the illusion the my Pre+ is running even faster.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Very nice I like. Thank you for this, really. Yesterday I was about to ditch my Pre for the new iphone until I learned how to overclock and use your patch.

I love my Pre again.
    this is insane love it
    Is there anyway to get this patch on the pixi????
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I love this patch!
    are there any other areas that can be sped up animation-wise to give this same feel of speed and snapiness?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    is this patch safe to leave on for the update to 1.4.5?