1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is out there or not -

I don't want my phone to make noise at night - no alarms, sms, etc but I *do* want phone calls to go through. I'd like to be able to set a on/off times so that it would be automatic. I would like to be able to turn this feature off - there are a couple times a year when I need my phone to be an alarm.

Is something like this out there?
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Search thread titles for "Mode Switcher" and see if that suits you.

xtn
    I was looking for this very same thing. Someone was nice enough to point me in the right direction. YOu want a homebrew app called Mode Switcher. The thread for it with the installation instructions are located under PreCentral Forums > WebOS Software and Chat > Homebrew Apps > Mode Switcher. You will need WebOs Quick Install (WOQI) or Preware installed first in order to install this, and many other, app. Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both - this is exactly what I am looking for. Now I am trying to find it to d/l. Does not seem to be listed in Preware or WOQI

Edited - nevermind I see it is not yet available. I will see about following the directions the author posted in the other thread. Amazing what you can learn when you RFM
    Last edited by Pitxitxita; 04/13/2010 at 09:29 AM.