1.    #1  
    I like the No Auto-Off patch while I set my pre on my touchstone. the alarm app looks really nice when its docked.
    It worked fine in 1.4, but when I updated the patch doesnt work. I get an error..

Error Updating: See IPKG log

IPKG Log

Prerm
    unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored --saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar--assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Any ideas? I figured if I doctored the phone and reapplied the patch I should be fine, but Id rather not do that.

EDIT.

I cant update or remove the patch.
  2.    #2  
    bump?
    I'm in the same boat as you. All of my patches updated fine, but I can't get this one to update or even go away. Now I can't use the tweaks section of WebOSQI at all.

I've tried uninstalling through Preware, uninstalling through WebOSQI, overwriting with updated version of the patch, hell I even tried EPR and it's still there!
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Same here.

Any ideas how to get rid of this patch? Jason?
    I'm in the same boat...
    I had the same issue but I ran the EPR and it cleared it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    I like the No Auto-Off patch while I set my pre on my touchstone. the alarm app looks really nice when its docked.
    It worked fine in 1.4, but when I updated the patch doesnt work. I get an error..

Error Updating: See IPKG log

IPKG Log

Prerm
    unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored --saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar--assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Any ideas? I figured if I doctored the phone and reapplied the patch I should be fine, but Id rather not do that.

EDIT.

I cant update or remove the patch.
    This same thing is happening to me. Would someone mind slowly explaining the EPR or providing a link that would give step by step instructions? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texas_ags View Post
    This same thing is happening to me. Would someone mind slowly explaining the EPR or providing a link that would give step by step instructions? Thanks in advance.
    EPR cleared it up on my pre also.

1. load preware
    2. search for "emergency patch recovery"
    3. install "EPR"
    4. reboot
    5. re-install all patches