1.    #1  
    Usually when you click on on a contact's phone number, it would automatically call the person for you.. Since I am deaf (I can't hear nor speak), this automated process is worthless for me, so I'm wondering to see if there would be a developer who is willing to create a patch that would make Pre to go to text messaging once you click on contact's phone number, instead of calling that person..

I would appreciate it if someone is able to create this; I'm even willing to make a donation.. Thanks!!
    You know that clicking the "SMS" button to the right of the phone # will pull up the text message app to that person, right? It's not as convenient as just hitting the phone number but pretty easy to train yourself to hit the SMS button instead.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegsie View Post
    You know that clicking the "SMS" button to the right of the phone # will pull up the text message app to that person, right? It's not as convenient as just hitting the phone number but pretty easy to train yourself to hit the SMS button instead.
    Lol for some reason, I didn't notice it well discard this thread, then