1.    #1  
    I use Named Pages in Launcher, which I love, but there are times when I just want to quickly switch to the next launcher page and I find myself reflexively swiping the gesture area, using the advanced app switching gesture. It would be cool if the Pre could be patched to extend this gesture to launcher-page switching.
    I don't see how that would be any easier than just swiping the screen? It's your launcher so just moving your finger from left to right switches the pages why would you need the gesture area to do this as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I don't see how that would be any easier than just swiping the screen? It's your launcher so just moving your finger from left to right switches the pages why would you need the gesture area to do this as well?

I think that the request for this patch is wonderful and I don't think it would be very difficult to accomplish inside of an Advanced Launcher Patch.

The reason is because the only setting for this is included on the Screen & Lock stack. Those of us who have 'gesture to switch' think of each launcher page the same as an app, and therefore the GTS should produce the next page, but the launcher is all one process.

A new setting.

Thanks for posting this!

Hans