Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just like what's coming for the ipod.

Just interested in something like what I have on my pc desktop so I can further sort my apps.
    or like black berrys have... I've wanted this for a long time, having pages, and pages is ridiculus.. It would work great on the pre, cause you could use the back gesture to go back to the launcher...
    1+
    this would be cool +1
    +1
    and you say apple copies palm haha.
    I, too, would like to see something along these lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    and you say apple copies palm haha.
    blackberrys have had them for a while, can we please not call this an aple revolution...
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    blackberrys have had them for a while, can we please not call this an aple revolution...
    android also has them, apple just makes them seem cooler
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    This is something I have been wanting for awhile also. Thanks for starting the discussion about this. The more apps I download the harder it is to keep them organized, easy to find and use.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    You could combine the add launcher pages and rename pages patches to achieve something similar
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    You could combine the add launcher pages and rename pages patches to achieve something similar
    I have had both of these as long as I could have them. I have gone beyond what I can organize with just 10 pages. Small icons work but they are harder to activate with your fingers (finger-size/agility matters here, I guess)

I had thought about the folders before...my pc is organized with them awesomely. I just had it brought to my attention again with the apple commercials going.

I know someone has to be able to figure something out for a patch, right?
    what about universal search? It's fast
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    what about universal search? It's fast
    i agree i use it often mostly for contacts tho
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    +100
    What about icons that link to a certain page. And when you drag an app on that icon, it sends it to that page.
    would love this! It's the best part of iPhone OS 4. I'm running it on my 3GS, and it's one of the best features of iPhone OS 4 (not multitasking).
    Jimmie Geddes
    "Named pages in app launcher" patch does this fine for me.
    I don't have enough apps downloaded, cause I don't think enough are worth keeping on my phone, to want this, lol.
    I've been looking for this, even thought of programming it myself, but alas, I'm no programmer.

Really now - just how hard would it be to do this? I have a ton of apps and it's just too time consuming having to scroll down to find the app I want.

HELP MR. WIZARD!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast