Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Normally when u enter text, webos does a universal search of your contacts and then if it doesnt find anything it gives u the options to google search, google maps, wiki and twitter if you select google search then it enters the text u entered onto the browser.

now.. is it possible to add a couple of more options like sms or email on the list. so when u click sms it copys the text onto the chat app or email after that all you have to enter is your contact. i think its a nice addition to the universal search feature..

what do you think....
    This was sort of a neat idea, so here ya go...

Now, I wonder if anyone else will be interested.

Also, it's currently not going to work with other GSA search related mods, but it could be easily integrated.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    what about an added option to post to your messenger status? &/or titter/facebook

o, and a button to post to memos might be cool too
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 04/09/2010 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    what about an added option to post to your messenger status? &/or titter/facebook

o, and a button to post to memos might be cool too
    I'll keep it in mind...I wouldn't personally use it, but it's a good idea.

When I have time, I'd actually like to set up something to allow users to fully customize the GSA search options through a json, cookie, or something which could be set through a preference page which would compile a bunch of options with on/off toggles.

The reason being; it's practically impossible to modify these options with more than patch via the current methods.

Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I'll keep it in mind...I wouldn't personally use it, but it's a good idea.

When I have time, I'd actually like to set up something to allow users to fully customize the GSA search options through a json, cookie, or something which could be set through a preference page which would compile a bunch of options with on/off toggles.

The reason being; it's practically impossible to modify these options with more than patch via the current methods.

that would be awesome! It's what I wanted sense day one and it's what I've been requesting everywhere! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    @xanth, your pic is exactly what i was thinking of.. If someone was to implement this, you can add youtube or even the app catalogue wht ever.