Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Description:

    Adds a menu option named Share Image Message to send an image through the Messaging app...The option named Share Image is also renamed to Share Image Email.

    Enjoy!



    Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community.
    If you find value in my work, please take a moment to click the thanks button.
    Should you be inclined, a donation link is available in my signature, and a sincere thanks to those who have.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    jmelex likes this.
  2. #2  
    Nice!
  3. #3  
    Just installed it, thanks works great!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4. #4  
    He pretty much made this patch on the spot!...YOU'RE NICE!
  5. TM119's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #5  
    Works for me too. Thanks
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Description:

    Adds a menu option named Share Image Message to send an image through the Messaging app...The option named Share Image is also renamed to Share Image Email.

    Enjoy!




    Patch creation is something I do in my spare time for myself and the Precentral community...If you use it, please take a moment to click the thanks button, as it goes a long way to keeping me motivated.
    .
    Nice patch, good job!! Do you take requests?
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Nice patch, good job!! Do you take requests?
    I'm open to good ideas, i.e. nothing too niche, and I'll do my best based on my capabilities & time within the WebOS framework to make something work.

    Feel free to send me a PM.
    .
  8. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #8  
    Awesome work here!

    Am I doing something wrong? I can't get it to give the 'message' option.. .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody wants some!..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Awesome work here!

    Am I doing something wrong? I can't get it to give the 'message' option.. .
    If you didn't get any errors during installation, I'm going to have to assume the patch didn't actually apply...You'll have to go through the uninstallation process and try installing it again, ensuring you have a good internet connection at the time.

    Please let us know if that works.

    .
    Last edited by xanthinealkaloid; 04/10/2010 at 03:34 AM. Reason: major typo
  10. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #10  
    Weird. Things went exactly as it did the first time but now it's working.. .

    Good looking out and thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody wants some!..
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Weird. Things went exactly as it did the first time but now it's working.. .

    Good looking out and thanks again.


    .
  12. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #12  
    Hmmm...

    I checked Preware and for some reason the original failed attempt file did not uninstall completely and now I show this patch installed twice..?
    When i try to uninstall the first one it does not move past the spinning screen.
    It also popped up an alert about PMS.
    The patch works but any ideas how to correct this duplicate issue?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody wants some!..
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    ...You'll have to go through the uninstallation process ...
    ...see inexcusable typo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Hmmm...
    I checked Preware and for some reason the original failed attempt file did not uninstall completely and now I show this patch installed twice..?
    ...
    I'm going to assume you didn't uninstall before you tried to install again due to my typo...However, all should still be well after you uninstall both through WOSQI...You'll be able to reinstall after you uninstall both...My apologies again for the typo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    ...
    When i try to uninstall the first one it does not move past the spinning screen.
    It also popped up an alert about PMS.
    ...
    Also, I know it's suppose to work, but I usually don't try to uninstall patches through Preware that didn't install correctly through WOSQI...In my experience, it simply doesn't giving the error message you posted.

    .
  14. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #14  
    Got it, all is back to normal.


    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Also, I know it's suppose to work, but I usually don't try to uninstall patches through Preware that didn't install correctly through WOSQI...In my experience, it simply doesn't giving the error message you posted.
    I will use this practice from now on thank you.
    Everybody wants some!..
  15. HeavyDinKC's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #15  
    Thanks for making this!
  16. #16  
    how do u use the patch? tap and hold on an image?....if so its not working for me.
    tried installing from preware...did uninstall /reinstall...still didnt work...and then tried WOSQI and it didnt work
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by andred View Post
    how do u use the patch? tap and hold on an image?....if so its not working for me.
    tried installing from preware...did uninstall /reinstall...still didnt work...and then tried WOSQI and it didnt work
    Unfortunately, it's not a tap hold(haven't been able to get something like that to work)...The menu is accessed with the same Orange key+tap as the original 2 option menu, i.e. "Share Image" & "Copy to Photos".

    I hope that helps.

    .
  18. #18  
    AHHHHH I C.....thats the reason why it didnt work....working now thnaks brotha!
  19. #19  
    OMG it really works! Thank you so much for the this patch! Now I don't have to use the screen capture trick (Orange Key+Sym+P)
  20. 74256274's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #20  
    I noticed when I share an animated gif image to a message, it is animated on my screen and stays that way even after I send it, but when my friend gets it, it's no longer animated. Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, but I was curious as to why I can see the animation, but my friend can't. I certainly can't receive anything but the first frame of an animated gif in messaging. Hmmm.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions