1.    #1  
    change the text color on the messaging application...is there a patch that could do that?.....and i mean the actual color of the letters, not the background or the chat balloons....i want to change it from black to something else like blue....sorry if im posting this in the wrong section but i didnt get a response under Palm General Chat.
    This is possible, just let me know what color you want & i'll post it up here for you.
  3.    #3  
    awesome! i need to change it to blue could you also make a patch to change it to red?...tnx a lot....im trying to change it for the theme i made....u gotta teach me how change it xD

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/ninja-gaiden-ii
    how about blue?
    I didn't test either of these out, but they're simple patches, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Also, if you build your themes over at PreThemer they have this option available without a patch or anything, just FYI.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6.    #6  
    oh wow i never noticed that option on prethemer......xD thank you so much
    No problem. Let me know if there's any problems.
  8.    #8  
    i wasnt able to install the patches it says: error: an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile. sh

im gona try n see what happens wit prethemer....i appreciate your help tho =]