1.    #1  
    I looked desperatly for this type of patch with no luck so i was wondering if someone can develop this patch. i think many people will want it also.

The patch has to do with messaging app. when you open messaging app, there is a list of coversations that you are having. in each item it will say the person you are conversating with, also have the last message in the conversation, and show an arrow pointing to the left if that last message was yours, and an arrow pointing to the right if the last message was the person you are conversating with.

what i would like a patch to do would be that if there is left pointing arrow by the last message(which means the last message was done by the webos user) then for the conversation bubble to be green colored instead of blue. and if there is an arrow pointing to the right (which means the last message was by the person you are conversating with) keep blue as it is now. i would like this since the webos users messages are green within the conversation.
  2.    #2  
    does anyone even know what i am talking about? if no than maybe i can try to explain it in a easier way. im thinking it would be a very simple patch, i just probably overcomplicated the explanation.

basically, when in messaging app, and viewing the list of conversations; instead of all conversations being in blue; can some one make it where it is green where the last message of the conversation is my message.

itstead of looking at arrows direction to see who had the last message
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    does anyone even know what i am talking about? if no than maybe i can try to explain it in a easier way. im thinking it would be a very simple patch, i just probably overcomplicated the explanation.

basically, when in messaging app, and viewing the list of conversations; instead of all conversations being in blue; can some one make it where it is green where the last message of the conversation is my message.

itstead of looking at arrows direction to see who had the last message
    I was having the same issue.. What i did was replace the incoming arrow image with a blue one..
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/
    Thats the location of the incoming.png file.. Use QI to send your file there..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Patch here
  5.    #5  
    awesome this is what i love about webos; someone comes up with a small idea; and bam someone makes a patch for it just like that. i just entered webos 2 weeks ago bought a pixi, at first i thought i would wait a month before trying patches and preware, but i couldnt wait. ive been a precentral member for only 2 months but have been following the site and checking articles and forums for nearly 6 months. and its so awesome how the webos community is. i shall post my full review of pixi soon.