1.    #1  
    I think the title says it all. But wondering if this could be implemented with either a meta tap or just an option in the messaging drop menu.
  2.    #2  
    biggity bumppp
    Wow, you must have weeks worth of conversation like i do lol. I feel your pain man even a fast scroll seems like a long process lol
    you txt too much.
  5.    #5  
    7356 texts since Jan 26th with this girl

you know how I do.
    Pimp status lol, but why not just delete it instead. I'm sure most of the messages from day 1 are not even relevant to what you have with her now. well i guess you an always copy and paste and then email yourself so you an forever cherish them moments lol
  7.    #7  
    well what if they were? Having the ability to jump to the top and/or search within the conversation would make this task a whole lot more enjoyable would it not?
    you know what would also be great along with your idea, lets us your example of 7356 text from that one girl. Having the ability kinda like universal search but different. lets say if you remembered a keyword, then you will type in the word and it will show you all the text's that have that word.
  9.    #9  
    it's at 7543 now :P but yes that would be ideal. So is anybody up for the task? Adding a search feature to individual conversations.
    sounds interesting, i'd add my support
  11.    #11  
    Now we gotta crowd
  12.    #12  
    bump chicka wow-wow
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    An sms search/home function would be awesome.
  14.    #14  
    to the top!
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    you know what would also be great along with your idea, lets us your example of 7356 text from that one girl. Having the ability kinda like universal search but different. lets say if you remembered a keyword, then you will type in the word and it will show you all the text's that have that word.
  16.    #16  
    hate to be a bother but I was wondering if anybody could give this a try?
    lolits not a bother i txt a lot to with so many ppl someone should create it.