1.    #1  
    So I had a peak at my v-keyboard the other day and it turned into some gray color basic keyboard with lots of >>><<<'s and ?'s ...

I attempted to use the cleanup.vkb which it installed and I'm assuming did its job.. however when attempting to locate Virtual keyboard patch in preware I can't seem to locate...

Any suggestions?
  2.    #2  
    not all at once now..
    go into usb mode and delete the vkb file then reinstall normally
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    go into usb mode and delete the vkb file then reinstall normally
    I couldn't locate a vkb only the Virtual-Keyboard DIR

Removed that, reboot pre - open preware and still can't locate Virtual Keyboard in Patches and when I doubble tap gesture area old keyboard still loads..
  5.    #5  
    Cleanup VKB showed up again in preware, going to d/l and install then see if I get any luck

Installed, no patch still in preware... might reboot then try to see if its listed?
  6.    #6  
    Ya I've still got the same issue...
  7.    #7  
    Not ported to 1.4.1 - that's why.
    yes it is ive been using it since 1.4.1.1 came out
  9.    #9  
    you had existing install though no?

as per the onscreen keyboard thread it says no...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ments-131.html
    Last edited by izkeepsitreal; 04/08/2010 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by izkeepsitreal View Post
    you had existing install though no?

as per the onscreen keyboard thread it says no...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ments-131.html
    Well the thread may not be updated. But I know it has been ported to 1.4.1(.1) because I tested it last week from the testing feed. There is another package you need too called "VKB Default Themes and Configuration". Do you have it installed?
    Last edited by mjkjr; 04/08/2010 at 05:43 PM.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Well the thread may not be updated. But I know it has been ported to 1.4.1(.1) because I tested it last week from the testing feed. There is another package you need too called "VKB Default Themes and Configuration". Do you have it installed?
    no? Where do I find this? Is it a patch ? can't seem to locate on pre-ware in patches..