Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I would love to be able to customize what times I have push notifications for my email i.e. 8am to 6pm ideally I would like push and the rest of the day polling would be good or even manual.
    Last edited by MaxLOL; 04/08/2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: clarification
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    +1 sounds good
    + 1
    Great Idea! Pair that with Auto data-connection ON & OFF and I'll have my Pre last for a much longer time!!!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I've used this service before on other mobile phones... I hope that it wouldn't be to hard to make as it was very useful.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    No one interested :\
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    ttt