1.    #1  
    ?? Looks like there wasn't a thread for this patch.

This updated patch works for v1.4.0 (and above) only.

Special thanks to hopspitfire on webos-internals.org for providing the original patch on the wiki page.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tk102; 04/07/2010 at 08:13 AM.
    Works for 1.4.1.1 as well. Just installed and took pictures.
    Is there a way to make the patch so the volume doesn't pop up when i take the picture?
    I loved this patch but had to be careful since I always pressed the volume down to shoot pics - next thing you know your morning alarm is set to lowest (no) volume.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I have an older version and now I cannot seem to uninstall it or update it. Suggestions?
    Patch needs to have the volume function disabled in camera mode so that the actual volume level doesn't get affected when pressing the buttons.
    ^+1
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    ^+1 means what? I still cannot update the patch or remove it. Please keep it simple for me. Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by jalee View Post
    ^+1 means what? I still cannot update the patch or remove it. Please keep it simple for me. Thanks,
    Same here
    Thank you
    great patch for shaky fingers.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I installed this from Preware and didn't like it changing the volume so I removed it. Now when ever I change the system volume in 'sounds and ringtones' it plays the camera shutter sound. Is there any way to fix this?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to make this work on the Pre3???
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    +1

A version for the pre3 would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    The updated version of the patch for webOS 2.1 works in 2.2 aswell. You can find it here, install using WebOSQuickInstall or Internalz.
    enjoy