Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I've updated to the lastest WebOS (1.4.1) and I have three patches that I can't update and can't remove:

"Multi Mod", "Named Pages in the Launcher", and "No Auto-Off" while Charging.

Anyone know how I can remove these patches so that they can be re installed? Thanks.
    Have you tried the Emergency Patch Removal app in Preware?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisott9628 View Post
    Have you tried the Emergency Patch Removal app in Preware?
    Hi chris:

Thanks for your note. I think that removes all patches? Right? I may have to go there but I Don't want to go their yet if I don't have too.
    EPR is your best choice.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    EPR is your best choice.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckot View Post
    I've updated to the lastest WebOS (1.4.1) and I have three patches that I can't update and can't remove:

"Multi Mod", "Named Pages in the Launcher", and "No Auto-Off" while Charging.

Anyone know how I can remove these patches so that they can be re installed? Thanks.
    If you do a search you will see a number of threads dealing with the issue in detail.

The multi-mod can be fixed by removing all of the other browser patches then reinstalling. There are other options, including EPR discussed in the threads
    I tried EPR and it removed other paches but still didn't remove the Launcher pages one.
    Cant do EPR, because it keeps trying to update the browser multi mod, then when that fails it closes the tweeks window
    use webos quick install to remove thae patches individually.

sometimes quick install can remove patches preware did not, at least that was true a few versions ago.
    any luck?
    I personally hate when this happens you only have to two options. Webos repair utility and make sure you check the override compatibility or doctor. EPR won't work because the patch is half removed half installed.
    I ended up running the EPR thats in preware, that cleared the multimod and all the other patches. I could not use the EPR in WEbOSQuickInstaller because it kept trying to update the multimod and when that failed it would close the patch window.