Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hi friend, check phostosecure, with this application you can storage your phone photos in sqlite database. you can make backup and restore in any time. check in the market
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwass View Post
    hi friend, check phostosecure, with this application you can storage your phone photos in sqlite database. you can make backup and restore in any time. check in the market
    I have never heard of photosecure. I have seen Photo Safe however once the pics are in there which is password protected you can not acess them for wallpapers, email, Ms., etc if needed.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwass View Post
    That's for Iphone OS and Android OS.....
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    That's for Iphone OS and Android OS.....
    Well I guesss that will not help the Palm Pre community much then.
    Last edited by huffman01; 04/15/2010 at 11:29 AM.

5.    #25  
    So there is an app up and running that is a great start you may want to take a look at it. Media Vault. So far it is working well a bit cumbersome when it comes to adding pics into it to be under pass code but so far the support has been great and quick with more updates coming. Take a look at it i thin this could be the one once it gets up and running with a few more additions.
    Last edited by huffman01; 04/20/2010 at 08:46 AM.

6.    #26  
    So far Media Vault works well, there could be a few tweaks but the communication has been good and it sounds like there are more additions coming.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    does anybody know if theres a way to view or copy the pics from photo safe via usb? i couldnt find any folders or traces of the pix via usb. i love the app but i wish there was a way to extract them
    Another instance where the Palm Treo lineage had apps like Applock that handled tasks like this fairly well.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    there is any way to safe the pics from the photo safe app to your pics app or pc?? Or where in the pre is the photo safe pics???

thanks for any help!!!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    there is any way to safe the pics from the photo safe app to your pics app or pc?? Or where in the pre is the photo safe pics???

thanks for any help!!!
    At this point you are not able to transfer pics in our out or even few pics in any other format that going into Photo Safe and entering your password. The program runs with a encrypting software that will not allow you to view or transfer photos via your PC. At least this is what I was told by the developer. I believe they are working on some improvements that will allow this in the future.

11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by kingvargas View Post
    does anybody know if theres a way to view or copy the pics from photo safe via usb? i couldnt find any folders or traces of the pix via usb. i love the app but i wish there was a way to extract them
    Unfortunately no at this time you can not. The program runs with some encryption software that does not allow you to view them on your PC.

12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Just put any such photos into a separate folder from other files and call it something with a period (.) in front. For example, ".private" (without quotes). Then they will be hidden from the photo viewer. If you want to access them you can do so directly through Internalz or use Internalz to rename the folder and remove the period in front of the folder name (unhiding it).
    So I really like using Internalz to be able to rename folders with the (.) to remove them from public access if you will, however since the last internalz update there is no longer a way to rename files unless I am just missing it. Can you help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12