1.    #1  
    what about a patch that turns the speaker phone on when you slide the phone open and vice versa when your in the middle of a phone call?
    no wouldn't work people slide their phone open and closed too ofteb for this to work.. It'd be pretty cool to see a patch that would work how the htc wm phones work. When your on a call and you turn the phone face down on the table the phone swtiches to speaker automatically. That would be best IMO...
    If it helps, there's a patch in Preware which answers a call to speaker when you slide it open when it's ringing.

Frankly, isn't too far fetch to have the functionality during a call.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    no wouldn't work people slide their phone open and closed too ofteb for this to work.. It'd be pretty cool to see a patch that would work how the htc wm phones work. When your on a call and you turn the phone face down on the table the phone swtiches to speaker automatically. That would be best IMO...
    ... I never slid my phone open while on a call unless im about to type something... but before I slide it open I flip it to speakerphone...

you make it seem like you set there and slide your phone open and closed for the hell of it... I slide mine open to type... and if im on the phone I cant type and talk unless my phones on speaker... so... this patch would be great
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    BTW... seamless multitasking FTW...
    picture this:
    you're on a call with a friend and he says "lets get diner tomorrow at(insert favorite eatery here)"
    you say "sure thing" and then slide your phone open - it automatically switches to speakerphone - you keep chatting while you add the time and place of the meal to your calender- and close your phone which auto switches back to regular phone as you place it back to your ear... and continue talking without missing a beat!