1.    #1  

Would it be possible for someone to build a Patch that would allow for a users Bookmarks to be better organized? Basically just allowing us to do what Desktop browsers can do; wherein we can create Folders and keep related Bookmarks together?

It's annoying trying to sort through huge lists of bookmarks that were randomly added over time. So it would be a lot easier to have folders.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I was just thinking about this today this would be nice to have away to organize bookmarks
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by abansb View Post
    I was just thinking about this today this would be nice to have away to organize bookmarks
    I'm not really sure why Palm didn't just offer this from the very beginning? Seeing as we can save (A LOT) of Bookmarks. So it only makes since to be able to organize them.

gmarks in the app catalog does a good job of that. I think it was .99c
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    gmarks in the app catalog does a good job of that. I think it was .99c
    I had tried that app in Beta a while back, but I can't remember how well it worked. What does the app do overall? Is it a Stand-Alone bookmarking app; or does it work within the Native WebOS browser?

It is a stand alone app that syncs with your google bookmarks. It works well for my needs.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It is a stand alone app that syncs with your google bookmarks. It works well for my needs.
    Thanks! I will give the app a try. I still hope a Patch can be made, so I can organize the bookmarks already on my phone. If I had the skills to make it, then I would. But the last app I actually programmed was a basic DOS baseball game back in middle school. So I have no idea how to make the types of software used today.