Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kennom
  1.    #1  
    Simply put, a way to change the order in which pictures appear in the photo gallery.

Options to order change the order of display to "By Name" or "By modify date" or "By type".

Ability to drag and drop to change picture order as well.

I don't even know if this is possible with the current OS version but yeah, would really appreciate a patch that let me do that.
    Apelles123 likes this.
    I second this. All great ideas.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

I would also like to see this.

In addition, I would like to see a way to add "Title," "Subject," and especially "Comments" to picture files (in Windows, go into properties for a photo, then the DETAILS tab and you will see them there). That and have that information viewable within the PHOTOS app.

Also things like having the Geotag info accessible.
    If someone could make this it'd be great. I would love to see this added.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post

Also things like having the Geotag info accessible.
    yes geotagging! I want to see an option where you can see the location of the geotagged picture and navigate to it on the navigation app. For example, if you receive a picture from a friend, just tap the picture for options and it would say something like "go to location". Or if you're browsing your photos and you see a picture and you forgot where you took it from, just click the icon on the bottom left corner and it will bring up "location". That would be a nice feature to.
    +1 this is something i would really like
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    I would also like to see this.

In addition, I would like to see a way to add "Title," "Subject," and especially "Comments" to picture files (in Windows, go into properties for a photo, then the DETAILS tab and you will see them there). That and have that information viewable within the PHOTOS app.
    +me
    Now that would be sweet!
    Everybody wants some!..
    +1
    That would be sick! If we could combine that and a cropping function(utilizing the screen capture shortcut) to the menu, the photo app would have new life!
    +1

In the mean time I make my own folders and organize them the best way I can. At least the folders are put in alphabetical order.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Would be cool to make our own folders...and know it has been asked before, could a password protect be incorporated as well.