1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I'd like to request a patch that will block any text messages from a certain number from being received. I'm sure there are some people out there that would to see this patch. I have a few annoying people that keeps texting me and would like to block them out for good! Just like the "Call rejector/Blocker Patch" Thanks and appreciate it! xD thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Hey guys, I'd like to request a patch that will block any text messages from a certain number from being received. I'm sure there are some people out there that would to see this patch. I have a few annoying people that keeps texting me and would like to block them out for good! Just like the "Call rejector/Blocker Patch" Thanks and appreciate it! xD thanks!
    If you're on Sprint you can log on and actually block them from texting/picture texting.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    If you're on Sprint you can log on and actually block them from texting/picture texting.
    Really how so and where on Sprint.com do I do that?
    Hahaha yeah i sure can use this lol, didn't know that i can log into my sprint account and do this also
    sign into your account, go to my sprint, my online tools, scroll to the bottom of communication tools and select block text messages, the rest is self explanatory
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  6.    #6  
    thank you sir!! ahhh yes!! xD