Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 79 of 79
  1. #61  
    I've got an update to this patch I'll post later. If you got my animated contact patch installed your good to go.
    works with animated patch or not.
  2. #62  
    New patch
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #63  
    I used the big eye as my unknown
  4. #64  
    what is the difference in ver 1 and ver 2. I do notice more code. Does this patch change for people that have no picture as well?
  5. #65  
    I hope so.
    try to call a number not in your contacts
  6. #66  
    Oh I thought this was for people calling in. I will do after the luna restart installed Prefox and trying to get my mode switcher settings right.
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Oh I thought this was for people calling in. I will do after the luna restart installed Prefox and trying to get my mode switcher settings right.
    Still working on incoming calls
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #68  
    OK I need help testing this patch out.
    Who is going to help.
    I will send it to you via email and communicate thru PM
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #69  
    well I can test in the morning for you getting ready to crash now.
  10. #70  
    Send me an email addy thru pm so i can send it to you k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Still working on incoming calls
    any luck on the incoming calls? I'd be willing to help test but I'm not even sure what to look out for...
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    any luck on the incoming calls? I'd be willing to help test but I'm not even sure what to look out for...
    Incoming call is being a PITA as for now.
    But I have not gave up yet.

    Trying to get one ready for mamouton to test.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #73  
    You haven't emailed it yet have you?
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Incoming call is being a PITA as for now.
    But I have not gave up yet.

    Trying to get one ready for mamouton to test.
    dont give up the good fight brother!

    Join A.S.A.D.A. and together we can rule the Galaxy!!! Don't Forget to tag #[insert app]4webos on twitter!
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You haven't emailed it yet have you?
    Nope.
    I can not for the life of me, get an image to show up at the top for unknown callers.
    I can get it to show up in the lil box at the bottom.

    Here is what I was working on so If any one would like to try.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/22/2010 at 07:33 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16.    #76  
    damn... For all of the awesome things we can tweak in WebOS we can't do this? Damn... Thanks for the effort guys.
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Nope.
    I can not for the life of me, get an image to show up at the top for unknown callers.
    I can get it to show up in the lil box at the bottom.

    Here is what I was working on so If any one would like to try.
    warlord I had the big eyeball as my unknown contact I never saw the one in the little box.


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  18. #78  
    if you had a call come in that was n.ot in your contacts you had a contact pic show?
  19. #79  
    I had the patch working if you made a call that was not in your list an un-known contact pic would show up at one time
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions