Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    you don't have linux access to your Pre do you?
    um... no?
    no problem in webosqi you will see Linux Commandline copy and paste this into that line
    ls /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    copy and paste this into the line and you will see when the file attributes.
    Last edited by mamouton; 06/22/2010 at 07:28 AM.
    scroll up and see if you see the file you are looking for with capital .PNG extension
    are you still there?
  5.    #25  
    are you still there?
    yeah... it has contacts-unknown-icon-large.PNG two times. one capitalized and one with out.
    okay that is the problem it changed the extension hold on a sec so I can tell you how to change the extension name.
  7.    #27  
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3294 Jun 22 04:46 contacts-unknown-icon-large.png
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3294 Jun 22 05:01 contacts-unknown-icon-large.PNG
    copy and paste
    mv /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/contacts-unknown-icon-large.PNG /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/contacts-unknown-icon-large.png
    and restart
  9.    #29  
    copy and paste and restart
    ok... giving it a try.
    ls /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    you should only have one with the correct extension
  11.    #31  
    you should only have one with the correct extension
    yeah... contacts-unknown-icon-large.png
    did you do a test call? if you resized the image to 170 x 140 would you please post it here?
  13.    #33  
    but no image still when I call.
  14.    #34  
    here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hold on let me do a test call to my phone right quick
    How are you testing are you testing with the *67 code? if so you should be getting the little blocked number icon correct?
    I hadn't never noticed that before but a picture doesn't show up at all just the number, it will take that procedure you just completed and a patch to get the result you want. I am on my way to work so I will have to look at it when I get back home this evening.
  18.    #38  
    How are you testing are you testing with the *67 code? if so you should be getting the little blocked number icon correct?
    yeah *67... when its charging via usb port on the pc i get the small icon. but when i disconnect it from the pc and lock the phone it gives me the full screen blocked number picture which I was hope to change.
  19.    #39  
    I hadn't never noticed that before but a picture doesn't show up at all just the number, it will take that procedure you just completed and a patch to get the result you want. I am on my way to work so I will have to look at it when I get back home this evening.
    cool... thanks a lot for the help.
    It will have to be a patch I know elryon has created one for the unknown caller ringtone. maybe xanthanliod or elryon can chime in here and make the patch I am going to experiment with it when I get home this evening. You helped me further my linux knowledge this morning so thanks for your request. On my way to run a school now.
    Last edited by mamouton; 06/22/2010 at 07:50 AM.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast