I have a suggestion/request. I think it's been mentioned before but thought it would be a good time to bring it up again.

Emergency Patch Recovery is a great tool. The only drawback is that it's an "all or nothing" approach.

Would it be possible to add a feature where we could selectively use it on a patch-by-patch basis?

The reason I ask this is because for the last 2 webOS updates, I used Preware with AUPT which worked great except in each instance I had a single patch that I could not update or remove due to IPKG errors. In each case I had to resort to using EPR in order to remove the hosed up patch, which of course removed all patches and defeated the purpose of using AUPT.

I thought if EPR was updated to allow selective fixes, we could run Preware with AUPT first and get most (if not all) of our patches updated and then if there are any stubborn ones left over that we can't update or remove, we could then run EPR on just those trouble patches.

I can even envision incorporating EPR into AUPT, so that when we run AUPT, if it runs into a problem patch, it can give us the option to use EPR right then and there to remove it.

Is something like this possible?