1.    #1  
    Updated the Character Counter patch in Preware after the 1.4.1.1 update. Patch says it installed but no character count shows up in the messaging app.

Edit: Never mind - Placeholder installed - Can't delete post for some reason
    Last edited by Trekker; 04/01/2010 at 05:20 AM.
    I see the same problem...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie718 View Post
    I see the same problem...
    Give it time, they will get it updated. I was in a hurry this morning trying to update my patches before I went to work so I posted what I thought was a problem but forgot about the "placeholders" that are put in place so that when the update comes it will show up in Preware.

I tried deleting the post to avoid confusion but for some reason the delete option does not show up in this particular forum, although it shows up in others.

Although I do get the delete option for this particular post. Maybe first posts aren't allowed to be deleted?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I hope it get's updated soon. This is very crucial for me when updating twitter through the Messaging app and not wanting to go over 140 characters.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I hope this one gets updated as well. My g/f has a really old phone that doesn't like multi-part text messages. Sometimes she never gets them, other times she gets them after a huge delay, and most times she gets part 2 before part 1.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    just another post showing my support for this patch!
    The update has been submitted to Preware...Please see the patch thread for more info.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2367883