1.    #1  
    Found another patch not working. Updated the Hide Nascar app in Preware after the 1.4.1.1 update.

Edit: Never mind, placeholder installed, can't delete post.

Sorry, in a hurry this morning.
    Last edited by Trekker; 04/01/2010 at 05:21 AM.
    Updated for use with 1.4.1.1.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I was excited to see the "hide nascar" patch update today on preware. Unfortunately, I have to report that it doesn't work for me.

Latest webos and preware. Uninstalled, reinstalled, restart, reboot, and a variety of combination therein.
    I'm sorry about the issues on these patches. I had them working when I created them but obviously made a mistake uploading these patches. As soon as I can get to my computer i'l fix them unless someone beats me to it.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I'm sorry about the issues on these patches. I had them working when I created them but obviously made a mistake uploading these patches. As soon as I can get to my computer i'l fix them unless someone beats me to it.
    Veritas06 -- No worries, man! Thank you so much for creating this one and making the updates to keep it working. I am sure I am with many here when I say your work is really appreciated!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Thank you! Not to lay it on, but I just wanted to let you know it's not working for me either. I appreciate you keeping us updated and look forward to when you have a chance to fix it.
    thanks for creating this patch. Having apps on the launcher that are never used really aggravate me. Thanks to devs like you, I am relived of having to see useless apps.
    Sorry for the problems over the last few patches of mine. This link has 4 patches for hiding apps ( including the Nascar app ):

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2361279

Sorry again!
  9.    #9  
    The patch is working now via Preware. Hide NFL app also working. Thanks!