Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #1  
    tap to fucus in camera app would be a nice addition
  2. #2  
    honestly i have no idea what you are talking about how about being specific or explaining what you want
  3. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    honestly i have no idea what you are talking about how about being specific or explaining what you want
    right, I wasn't clear but not many uses for focus except camera
  4. #4  
    except camera is fixed focus
  5. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    except camera is fixed focus
    But only through programing no? there isn't moving parts in it or in the iphone that does have tap to focus as far as I know
  6. #6  
    it has digital zoom which is the same as stretching out the photo which we can do now just before you take it
  7. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    it has digital zoom which is the same as stretching out the photo which we can do now just before you take it
    iphone does not have auto zoom. My wife has it and you can tap the screen to focus on what u want the camera to take a pic of. that also adjusts the white balance. I believe that white balance adjustment is a by product of the focus though
  8. #8  
    im not sure you understand what i am saying if you read this article (which is about cameras but relates because we are talking about zoom) you'll get what i mean Zoom Lenses - Understanding Camera Zoom Lensesa
  9. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    im not sure you understand what i am saying if you read this article (which is about cameras but relates because we are talking about zoom) you'll get what i mean Zoom Lenses - Understanding Camera Zoom Lensesa
    the thread is about focus not zoom
  10. #10  
    well the pre doesnt have a autofocus lens so it cant happen and i misunderstood you to be talking about zoom when you said "iphone does not have auto zoom"
  11. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
       #11  
    So the lens determines that? Ok, wasn't sure if it was hardware or software

Posting Permissions