Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    xanthinealkaloid can you add the agenda icon to this patch. I like how ubercalendar does it but I have so many events when the subjects are put in it is very jumbled. I would like to be able to jump to the agenda from the calendar though.
    The thought crossed my mind too, but doing that would cause this patch to conflict with the UberCalendar patch.

I'm not sure if I want to do that, since it's uber and all.

Seriously though, it would probably best if it were created as a separate patch.

I guess I will need to play around with it to try to figure it out. I uninstalled the Ubercalendar because the subject views were too jumbled and installed the other calendar patches just wanted the agenda functionality as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    xanthinealkaloid can you add the agenda icon to this patch. I like how ubercalendar does it but I have so many events when the subjects are put in it is very jumbled. I would like to be able to jump to the agenda from the calendar though.
    +1
    I could really use a event reminder time of 'at start time.' the lowest it goes is 5 minutes but many of the things I put on my calendar I want to be reminded of at the start time, not before. So typically I set everything 5 minutes late with a 5 minute reminder which is annoying.

anyone know of a patch or a patch to modify to add a '0' minues option to be reminded at the start of the event?

thanks
    Last edited by colin1182; 08/23/2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: I wanted to add an email notification option if someone replies to this
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12