1.    #1  
    I've install this patch and now y can't enter sounds and notifications app.It only shows a white screen.
    When i try to delete the patch i have this error from the log file.
    BTW, is there a way to pu this in a Spoiler, because its to long.

PATCH INSTALLATION Wed Mar 31 02:02:02 SRT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones/sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 96 (offset 2 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 276 (offset 12 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html

Verify file replacements...

Creating md5sums list...
    Find package for file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    FOUND in package com.palm.app.soundsandalerts
    e8c91f1583c84107cf71b57851ce5e37 *./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Backup file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    e819d7f06499c228970516c108db1fe6 /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$webosinternals$.$orig$
    Find package for file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    7afc0d153241f038f99a4b466fa1524e *./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    Backup file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs.$webosinternals$.$orig$
    Find package for file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    6fb15cf79d1754e0452b23461675ecb0 *./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Backup file /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html.webosinternals.orig

Actually applying the patch!
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 96 (offset 2 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 276 (offset 12 lines).
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/bin/patch: **** write error : No space left on device
    SUCCESS

PATCH REMOVAL Wed Mar 31 02:09:33 SRT 2010
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones/sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones.patch

Checking md5sums
    Palm md5sum when installed: e8c91f1583c84107cf71b57851ce5e37
    Getting md5sum from Palm package: com.palm.app.soundsandalerts
    md5sum: e8c91f1583c84107cf71b57851ce5e37
    Found modified file: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Palm md5sum when installed: 7afc0d153241f038f99a4b466fa1524e
    md5sum: 7afc0d153241f038f99a4b466fa1524e
    Existing file matches Palm md5sum: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    Remove backup
    Palm md5sum when installed: 6fb15cf79d1754e0452b23461675ecb0
    md5sum: 6fb15cf79d1754e0452b23461675ecb0
    Existing file matches Palm md5sum: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Remove backup

Dry run patch attempt...
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 94.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 260.
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html.rej

dry run failed, checking if applying entire patch would succeed
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 94.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 264.
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Removal FAILED!
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html.rej
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones:
    md5sums
    package_list
    sounds-and-alerts-select-alert-and-notification-tones.patch
    *** FAILED ***

I understood i have no more space available but i do have! and a lot!
    I only have installed 5 other patches and a theme.I don't have any problems this those.

Hope someone can help me...

Regards.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    why would you start so many threads about this? Why?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for that, i edited those other 2 post.When i post this one i have a 504 authorisation error or something like that and when i refresh the page did that.
    Precentral was really slow when i was posting.I think it was a server problem.
    I didn't do it on purpose.
    I'm a forum moderator and i know a can't do that but i couldn't find a way to delete those post.

Sorry again, and please if someone can delete those post you will do me a favor.

Regards
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  4.    #4  
    Any Idea?