1.    #1  
    hi all. I have a request, maybe someone can help. I the calendar, on the TODAY view, it would be great if there could be a button for NEW EVENT on the bottom.
    thank you
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 03/30/2010 at 10:19 AM.
    Here ya go...I had a patch I made for myself adding the menu commands & shortcuts to all the views, so I threw in some icons...

I suppose I should probably make a thread and submit for Preware.

BTW...You probably already realized this, but you should make your patch request titles a little more descriptive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    ho man, so simple, so helpfull,thank you so much.

btw, whats the differance between the buttons on both sides?
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 03/30/2010 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    ho man, so simple, so helpfull,thank you so much.

btw, whats the differance between the buttons on both sides?
    I should have offered more of an explanation, so here's the things you need to know:

1. The left button is for a new timed event, and the right button is for a new all day event, also showing in each view.
    2. The commands are also available in the menu of each view.
    3. The commands are also available via shortcuts, gesture+n for a new timed event & gesture+d for an all day event.
    4. A new event pushed from the week or month view will be created to whatever day you were in last, like a back gesture would take you back to the last day viewed.

It probably seems redundant, but I simply added the icon related code to what I already had.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I should have offered more of an explanation, so here's the things you need to know:

1. The left button is for a new timed event, and the right button is for a new all day event, also showing in each view.
    2. The commands are also available in the menu of each view.
    3. The commands are also available via shortcuts, gesture+n for a new timed event & gesture+d for an all day event.
    4. A new event pushed from the week or month view will be created to whatever day you were in last, like a back gesture would take you back to the last day viewed.

It probably seems redundant, but I simply added the icon related code to what I already had.

got it. beautiful
  6.    #6  
    will this work on 1.4.1.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    will this work on 1.4.1.1?
    It should...Are you having issues?
  8.    #8  
    just tested, works fine. thanks again.