1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone was up for making a patch that ENABLES the option for us to add/edit meeting attendees to the calendar. It is currently possible to add attendees through the gmail calendar which can then been seen in our native palm calendar (and we can send an email via the calendar). However, we cannot add attendees directly into the meeting info (the option shows up briefly and then dissappears when clicking on an event). I think this is something that's already built in, it just has to be enabled. Anyone up for it?

sorry for the double post, just realized there was a forum just for patches. was hoping the mods would move the original thread, but maybe they can merge.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone was up for making a patch that ENABLES the option for us to add/edit meeting attendees to the calendar. It is currently possible to add attendees through the gmail calendar which can then been seen in our native palm calendar (and we can send an email via the calendar). However, we cannot add attendees directly into the meeting info (the option shows up briefly and then dissappears when clicking on an event). I think this is something that's already built in, it just has to be enabled. Anyone up for it?

sorry for the double post, just realized there was a forum just for patches. was hoping the mods would move the original thread, but maybe they can merge.
    +1
    I see that it has been a while since this was posted, and the subject is mentioned in several other posts as well, but as of today, no such patch is yet available. I agree that this would be extremely useful. Devs, is anyone taking this on?