Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A Fahrenheit version of my Temperature with Battery in Device Menu patch, as requested.

Enjoy

EDIT: Updated patch to round temperature

EDIT2: updated new version with special uberkernel support
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 05/09/2010 at 12:06 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Jason will this install with the device menu megamix?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Jason will this install with the device menu megamix?
    Nope as Megamix removes the battery % label.

Works with all other device menu patches though

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Nope as Megamix removes the battery % label.

Works with all other device menu patches though
    It sure does! I just installed with the Device-Menu-Remix-With-Flashlight patch (It's awesome haveing a real flashlight on my phone)

As I was installing yet another great patch of yours I thought of all the things we wouldn't have without you (WebOS QI, Repair Utility, Unified Diff Creator, IPK Packager, more patches than I can count, etc...) If it wasn't for you making the UDC I never would've had the motivation to make my own patch (turned out great). Hoping my 2nd one will actually be useful and that someone besides me will use it

Thank you for everything!
    LOL, pretty precise...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    LOL, pretty precise...
    rofl! As of the time of this post, the updated patch has been posted to post #1. Should fix that issue.

A Fahrenheit version of my Temperature with Battery in Device Menu patch, as requested.

Enjoy

EDIT: Updated patch to round temperature
    i just installed this and realized 3 things...to pull down the device menu i swip my finger downwards and it pulls the menu fast as hell if i swipe it down again it doesnt go away the only way to make it go away is using the back gesture....3rd is i dont c the temperature even though i had no error on installation
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

rofl! As of the time of this post, the updated patch has been posted to post #1. Should fix that issue.
    Thank you, installing the updated version now.
    Does it have it's own menu or is it squeezed like that screenshot of the old version?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i just installed this and realized 3 things...to pull down the device menu i swip my finger downwards and it pulls the menu fast as hell if i swipe it down again it doesnt go away the only way to make it go away is using the back gesture....3rd is i dont c the temperature even though i had no error on installation
    You're usin Device Menu Megamix, which is currently incompatable with this patch.

This patch adds to the battery % row, but Megamix removes that row; thus the issue you describe

Quote Originally Posted by PalmNSH View Post
    Does it have it's own menu or is it squeezed like that screenshot of the old version?
    It's like the previous one, integrated into the battery row

You're usin Device Menu Megamix, which is currently incompatable with this patch.

This patch adds to the battery % row, but Megamix removes that row; thus the issue you describe

thanks ill wait for an update then
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hm. :/ I don't know if this is possible, but is there a way to put it to the right of the top battery row? It would keep continuity with the layout, and flow with the on/off toggles.

I guess I'm being picky, but it looks weird to me like that.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmNSH View Post
    Hm. :/ I don't know if this is possible, but is there a way to put it to the right of the top battery row? It would keep continuity with the layout, and flow with the on/off toggles.

I guess I'm being picky, but it looks weird to me like that.
    Umm, that's where it is...

It looks like this, but with an "F" instead of a "C"

Oops, sorry, I was basing my opinion off of mjkjr's screenshot. All is good
    Jason how do you undim the battery display?
    Does this work with the media volume patch? I installed this baby and can't see the temp.
    Love this patch...very helpful. I haven't gotten above 93 degrees F yet, which is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkoont View Post
    Does this work with the media volume patch? I installed this baby and can't see the temp.
    It appears the second hunk in this patch is going to have a direct conflict with one of the hunks in the Media Volume patch which could be why it didn't install correctly.

19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Jason how do you undim the battery display?
    I do that in my Device Menu Remixes. Basically just remove the "dim" class from the html element containing the text.

Cool. Thanks for the respond.
    It's K o o n t, like Kunta Kinta. Just changed the spelling cause Kunt just don't look right. So, yall don't have to censor my name on here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast