Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    It appears the second hunk in this patch is going to have a direct conflict with one of the hunks in the Media Volume patch which could be why it didn't install correctly.

It can be done though
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    It appears the second hunk in this patch is going to have a direct conflict with one of the hunks in the Media Volume patch which could be why it didn't install correctly.

media volume patch?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I do that in my Device Menu Remixes. Basically just remove the "dim" class from the html element containing the text.
    I can undim the battery percent but the temperature won't undim.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I can undim the battery percent but the temperature won't undim.
    you can edit my patch to remove "dim" from the temperatire label, but be sure that's all ya remove

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

media volume patch?
    Yeah...It was requested to have one separate from the mix, so I obliged.

It can be done though
    Thanks for the edit!

you can edit my patch to remove "dim" from the temperatire label, but be sure that's all ya remove
    No problem I want to put this with the device megamenu with flashlight but the tempertature is still dim.
  7.    #27  
    No problem I want to put this with the device megamenu with flashlight but the tempertature is still dim.
    Oh, I was mistaken. For the temperature, you need to remove the "label" class

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    having trouble installing this for some reason. I am running the Device-Menu-Remix-With-Flashlight patch, installed this temperature patch with QI, did a Luna restart and reset the phone. still not showing up, although QI says that the patch was transfered. I appreciate any help I can get with this. I'll even hit the Thanks button to the right. :-)
    Oh, I was mistaken. For the temperature, you need to remove the "label" class
    I removed just the "label" class and here's what the output was for me. Any suggestions to move it back up to the same line? If not oh well...
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I removed just the "label" class and here's what the output was for me. Any suggestions to move it back up to the same line? If not oh well...
    ah. Keep label removed, then change
    Code:
    style="font-size:0.9em;"
    to
    Code:
    style="font-size:0.9em; float:right"
    And it should work fine

ah. Keep label removed, then change
    Code:
    style="font-size:0.9em;"
    to
    Code:
    style="font-size:0.9em; float:right"
    And it should work fine
    Learning something new every day. Thank you!
    Hate me:

International Metric System

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Just as a reference guide and to have this information within this same thread, at what temperature should one put the phone down and let it cool off?
    Everybody wants some!..
    Definitely need this added to the MegaMix patch =]
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Just as a reference guide and to have this information within this same thread, at what temperature should one put the phone down and let it cool off?
    In the Device Temperature Warnings patch by Jason, the warnings are set for 45C and 50C, which in Fahrenheit equates to 113F and 122F respectively.
    Umm, that's where it is...

It looks like this, but with an "F" instead of a "C"
    JUST like that, but with an F instead of a C???

You have a phone running at 31 degrees Fahrenheit??? One degree BELOW zero? Kewl! I mean Cool! I mean BRRRR!!! <grin>

Seriously though, I'd love to see a version of MegaMix with Flashlight that includes the F version. (I mean Fahrenheit, not the other "F" word!)
    I have one but I wanted airplane mode as well but I am debating whether to use this one or the device info. There is too much information in the device menu now so I have to scroll. See the arrows at the bottom take me to the flashlight.
    I have posted an update to the Media Volume Control in DM patch which should make it compatible with this patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...80#post2341080

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have one but I wanted airplane mode as well but I am debating whether to use this one or the device info. There is too much information in the device menu now so I have to scroll. See the arrows at the bottom take me to the flashlight.

This is exactly what I'm looking for could you post your version for download please. Thanks
    I'm having the same issue. I have the media volume patch. I am downloading the updated media volume patch now and will see if that will allow me to install the battery faren patch.

Thanks!

Rob

Update: That worked! Thanks!

Question, what are the Fahrenheit temperatures that I should be watching out for, what is high temp that is dangerous?

Does this patch, make the temperature go into a RED COLOR of the FONT when dangerous and Green for safe? If not, can it be made to do that?

Just like the coloring of the battery level percent coloring.

Thanks!

Rob
    Last edited by rlanza1054; 03/30/2010 at 05:23 PM.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast