Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    This patch won't install properly for me. Webos-patches.log said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    what other relevant patches do you have installed?
    All of the top bar changing patches I have installed are:

• AM-PM Indicator in Top Bar
    • Battery Percent and Icon White
    • Brightness in Device Menu
    • Change EV icon to 3G
    • Data in Device Menu
    • GPS in Device Menu
    • Media Volume Control (I installed this one from a .patch file with WOSQI)
    • Ringer Switch Icon

All but the Media Volume Control patch were installed from the WebOS-patches feed
    It installs fine for me, but simply doesn't work (see my earlier post); I also have Battery Percent & Icon White patch for topbar
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I can't get this to install either. says installed in wsqi but nothing shows on the pre! just like the carrier string!!! any help would be great
    All of the top bar changing patches I have installed are:

• AM-PM Indicator in Top Bar
    • Battery Percent and Icon White
    • Brightness in Device Menu
    • Change EV icon to 3G
    • Data in Device Menu
    • GPS in Device Menu
    • Media Volume Control (I installed this one from a .patch file with WOSQI)
    • Ringer Switch Icon

All but the Media Volume Control patch were installed from the WebOS-patches feed
    I had posted about this issue in the other thread...I'm fairly certain it's a conflict with the Media Volume patch...

Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    It appears the second hunk in this patch is going to have a direct conflict with one of the hunks in the Media Volume patch which could be why it didn't install correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfd View Post
    so DRK65, what are you trying to say to help Anthoras? Anthoras was simply asking for clarification about the "megamix" patch, and you pointed him to a comment about the "remix" patch. Ranting is fine, but only if it's helpful.

Anthoras... this patch will only work if the battery power line is intact. If you are refering to Jason's Device Menu Megamix, then probably won't work for you. You'll have to downgrade to the Device Menu Remix patch. Good luck.
    I confirmed that it did not work with Device Menu Megamix. It installed ok but out of a restart or luna restart the device menu would be pre-opened as if to hint at a conflict. I just uninistalled the Megamix and it is working fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGorbot View Post
    I confirmed that it did not work with Device Menu Megamix. It installed ok but out of a restart or luna restart the device menu would be pre-opened as if to hint at a conflict. I just uninistalled the Megamix and it is working fine now.
    As stated by Jason, it works great with Device Menu Remix with Flashlight.
    Weird. Someone confirmed it as working for German Pres, but it didn't work for me. WOSQI installed it without any ado and my pre rebooted, but the temperature just doesn't show. I have no device menu or top bar patches installed at all.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Yeah i can't get it to go either! I have tried with my theme removed a bunch of patches removed and still won't go. Its a great idea!!!!!!! Now from removing my theme and trying to go to default i still have my blue text across the top. Do we have the original theme somewhere to install?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    thanks i just need to make sure i keep the 110 F out of my pocket
    I had posted about this issue in the other thread...I'm fairly certain it's a conflict with the Media Volume patch...

I don't have media volume patch installed, so it's def. not my issue; but both @thomascoe and I have the battery % white icon patch installed
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I don't have media volume patch installed, so it's def. not my issue; but both @thomascoe and I have the battery % white icon patch installed
    That's cool...However, please be advised the battery % white icon patch and this one don't touch the same files, so it seems like a conflict there would be unlikely.

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    mine installs just fine no errors or anything it just won't display the temp!!!
    I have posted an update to the Media Volume Control in DM patch which should make it compatible with this patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...80#post2341080

14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGorbot View Post
    yea, as mentioned in first post, this patch adds the temperature to the battery row. Megamix removes the battery row; thus it will now work.

Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Weird. Someone confirmed it as working for German Pres, but it didn't work for me. WOSQI installed it without any ado and my pre rebooted, but the temperature just doesn't show. I have no device menu or top bar patches installed at all.
    Should work fine, independent of language. Perhaps a patch conflict.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    mine installs just fine no errors or anything it just won't display the temp!!!
    This was my experience as well...
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    That's cool...However, please be advised the battery % white icon patch and this one don't touch the same files, so it seems like a conflict there would be unlikely.

Which files *any* patch touches is way beyond my paygrade/expertise

Just trying to point out the one similarity I had. It installs just fine, but as posted above, temp just doesn't show up in Battery line...
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok so i got back to the basic no theme set up. Not all patches removed going to try this again.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Got it!!!!!!! going to reinstall my themes and a few patches.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Great Job Thanks
    I notice that I hit 45C only when I am charging on the Touchstone. Otherwise usually it's about 33-37C
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast